NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Toonjam88 said:

What the hell has he to decide like we are mint ??

He was told that we plan on using him as part of a 70th minute triple substitution along with Wilson and Barnes for the remaining games this season

3 hours ago, KaKa said:

Could you give us the breakdown as our resident Dutchman please?

Truth by told I don’t watch PSV that much, but what I have seen, especially in recent weeks, I do like. He’s quite direct and two footed, but he’s still young and quite raw, so I’d expect him to come in as a Almiron understudy that we’d hope to develop in similar fashion to Livramento and Hall, which is fine by me.

I was bored waiting for my wife to finish up in the gym and did some digging.

The lad on Twitter cited the 1913 PSV forum as his source. A check on there took me to a thread on Bakayoko specifically. A poster by the name of Armada appears to have a reputation for delivering good info without overstretching.

Armada posted a story from GiveMeSport that claims a £30m bid is being weighed up: https://www.givemesport.com/newcastle-interested-in-signing-very-highly-rated-30m-star-at-st-james-park/

It’s unclear if he’s just sharing news or is tipping them off.

I don’t understand the Bakayoko link, would he even be a starter? We signed Minteh for that position and also Kuol. They are all within a few years of each other. All young RW with pace and power and trickery. 

is Bakayoko first team ready already, I’d honestly never heard of him? 

2 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

I don’t understand the Bakayoko link, would he even be a starter? We signed Minteh for that position and also Kuol. They are all within a few years of each other. All young RW with pace and power and trickery. 

is Bakayoko first team ready already, I’d honestly never heard of him? 

Liverpool fans seem to be rating him highly. Never seen the lad play tbh..

5 hours ago, Viana said:

I was bored waiting for my wife to finish up in the gym and did some digging.

The lad on Twitter cited the 1913 PSV forum as his source. A check on there took me to a thread on Bakayoko specifically. A poster by the name of Armada appears to have a reputation for delivering good info without overstretching.

Armada posted a story from GiveMeSport that claims a £30m bid is being weighed up: https://www.givemesport.com/newcastle-interested-in-signing-very-highly-rated-30m-star-at-st-james-park/

It’s unclear if he’s just sharing news or is tipping them off.

Aaargh see @BonesJones, you've led us all down the garden path!

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I feel like anyone who thinks we might get another in is setting themselves up for disappointment. I think we’re definitely done for this window. 

I think even Baldy Luke knows this too. Maybe Zefi and that's it until January. 

I think there is a chance we get one player one loan to buy if the right deal comes along. But I'm not expecting anything. But Its been a long time since I've been happy just knowing the window is going to close and excited to get cracking on a new Football Manager save. :lol: