NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, Nucasol said:

Fuck off.

Apols @Dr.Spaceman not directed at your good self, more the bargain bin ex-Highbury hustlers trying to pawn us their defective wares in exchange for our jewel in the crown.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Linked heavily previously.  Reminds me of Miggy if Miggy was good at football. 

Sounds like a perfect fit for us then ?

25 minutes ago, Cronky said:

It has occurred to me that Lewis Hall might be moved on at the end of the season, either on loan or by a permanent transfer. Eddie hasn't given him many chances, and in this instance he's the sort of young talent that Dortmund seem to look for. He may be better suited to continental football. 

I'd be disappointed if it happened, because he's very, very good on the ball. However, Eddie hasn't got a lot wrong, and if that's his judgement, so be it.

Dortmund can't afford £ 40million + for a 19 yo that for sure.

I wonder from when did this assumption come that a teenager should be an outright starter for a team, otherwise he has a "fallen out" .

6 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Fuck off.

Was thinking the same, no thank you on two players who don’t improve our first time at valuations we’d no doubt scoff at. 

‘Can we give you some footballers we’ve found down the back of the settee and some loose change for your generational-talent centre forward?’

How about no, you dopey cockney cunts

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

They’re desperate to shift both those players, the whole thing is laughable 

Aye realistically what would they be worth? 60m for the pair? It’s still what at least a 75m cash shortfall. 

19 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Ramsdale and ESR as part of Arsenal's bid for Isak, apparently.

I would say that and 200m. Preferably id still keep him because top class strikers are an extreme rarity, I struggle to come up with any names. The other positions we can buy players for, even if not everyone at once. Keep!

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Aye realistically what would they be worth? 60m for the pair? It’s still what at least a 75m cash shortfall. 

They probably see them as something ridiculous like 80m+ pounds for the two. 

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They’re desperate to shift both those players, the whole thing is laughable 

"Hi, this is Arsenal, we'd like to offer Ramsdale and Emile Smith-Rowe in exchange for Isak...."

"Hi Arsenal, that sounds like a great deal. How about you throw in Saka,  Ødegaard and Saliba, as well as about £100m?. Oh, you can keep Ramsdale and ESR too, how about that?"

I would genuinely want saka or rice..they can't be that stupid to think them two mentioned are anywhere close to acceptable 🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, HalloNUFC said:

Dortmund can't afford £ 40million + for a 19 yo that for sure.

I wonder from when did this assumption come that a teenager should be an outright starter for a team, otherwise he has a "fallen out" .

Good point re the fee. Maybe a loan deal somewhere else is more likely.

It surprised me when Eddie preferred the right-footed and equally raw Livramento, when the role became vacant. I don't think the issue is a 'falling out' between player and manager. I just think there must be something about Hall's defending that Eddie is still dubious about. He seems to prefer Dan Burn's experience and Tino's athleticism.

9 minutes ago, Ikon said:

They probably see them as something ridiculous like 80m+ pounds for the two. 

ESR was certainly getting touted as £30m+. Ramsdale went for up to £30m. Zero appetite to have either their cast offs or overinflated valuations foisted on us.

I’m very opposed to taking castoffs from the big 6 unless they’re potentially the next Salah/De Bruyne. 

Posted (edited)

That rumour came from an Arsenal fan suggesting it btw, it’s not actually being talked about in the media.

Edited by SUPERTOON

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That rumour came from and Arsenal fan suggesting it btw, it’s not actually being talked about in the media.

Can we shitcan fan generated rumours please.

Arsenal fans overestimating our " precarious" PSR situation.

We are ready to chunk combined 180k + £ for 2 players even before the season starts.

Just now, HalloNUFC said:

Arsenal fans overestimating our " precarious" PSR situation.

We are ready to chunk combined 180k + £ for 2 players even before the season starts.

Also underestimating our ability to offload one player to KSA to balance it and/or strike a deal on training ground sponsorship.