NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

53 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Don’t know anything about him but this is exactly the kind of signing I love.

Could be world class, could be shit.

9 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

11 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

We never go for these type of deals so I wouldn't get too excited

5 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

I live in the South East, been to London more times than I can count, and I hated every second of it. 

Awful place, except the sights and certain buildings. Overall the place is the butthole to hell, its horrid.

I mean it’s one of the most important places in the history of human civilisation and one loved by many millions of people… has many, many good elements 

Just now, Theregulars said:

I mean it’s one of the most important places in the history of human civilisation and one loved by many millions of people… has many, many good elements 

Yeah, but it's still shite. The most unwelcoming place i've ever had the non-pleasure to frequent on far too many occasions.

8 hours ago, Holmesy said:

Coin flip on whether he’s the next Alexis Mac Allister or Christian Bassedas. 

Newcastle have reached an agreement to sign Bournemouth's English defender Lloyd Kelly, 25. (Foot Mercado - in French)

The Magpies'English left-back Lewis Hall, 19, has emerged as a summer target for Borussia Dortmund. (Givemesport)

Newcastle and Inter Milan have joined the race to sign 25-year-old Barcelona and France defender Jules Kounde, who has also attracted interest from Chelsea, Manchester United andParis St-Germain. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

6 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Newcastle have reached an agreement to sign Bournemouth's English defender Lloyd Kelly, 25. (Foot Mercado - in French)

The Magpies'English left-back Lewis Hall, 19, has emerged as a summer target for Borussia Dortmund. (Givemesport)

Newcastle and Inter Milan have joined the race to sign 25-year-old Barcelona and France defender Jules Kounde, who has also attracted interest from Chelsea, Manchester United andParis St-Germain. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Kounde would be so expensive and he is IMHO overrated. Id much prefer Kelly and Adarabioyo for free.

That Lewis Hall rumour is funny though. Very little research or effort has gone into that obviously. 

10 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Kounde would be so expensive and he is IMHO overrated. Id much prefer Kelly and Adarabioyo for free.

That Lewis Hall rumour is funny though. Very little research or effort has gone into that obviously. 

I was going to say - let the lad actually sign first before the bullshit commences ...

It has occurred to me that Lewis Hall might be moved on at the end of the season, either on loan or by a permanent transfer. Eddie hasn't given him many chances, and in this instance he's the sort of young talent that Dortmund seem to look for. He may be better suited to continental football. 

I'd be disappointed if it happened, because he's very, very good on the ball. However, Eddie hasn't got a lot wrong, and if that's his judgement, so be it.

15 minutes ago, Cronky said:

It has occurred to me that Lewis Hall might be moved on at the end of the season, either on loan or by a permanent transfer. Eddie hasn't given him many chances, and in this instance he's the sort of young talent that Dortmund seem to look for. He may be better suited to continental football. 

I'd be disappointed if it happened, because he's very, very good on the ball. However, Eddie hasn't got a lot wrong, and if that's his judgement, so be it.

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Doesn’t tickle the tastebuds like a Williams, Olise or Neto but likely to be half the price.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Doesn’t tickle the tastebuds like a Williams, Olise or Neto but likely to be half the price.

Yeah he would be the cheapest option and we were linked with him in Jan. 

I don’t see Williams leaving Athletic, he turned down Villa not too long ago. 

competition will also be hot for Neto and Olise. 

Regarding Olise, is there a reason he wouldn't just stay at Palace? Surely the press linking him with Man United is just like when they link Isak with Arsenal? 

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Good to know we may at least be party of the competition nowadays! 

Michael Olise is actually from London so it’s fair to think he would prefer to stay in London. Aside from a stretch in the Man City academy he seems to have spent his whole life in London or close (Reading). 

London is more of a desirable location than Newcastle, Manchester and the midlands for most young people. That’s fair. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Does look like he has the versatility Eddie would be after in that he can play RW, AM or as a forward more generally. Pure profit for Juve too as they got him on a free.

Holds dual citizenship but gut feeling for me is that he’s a bigger gamble than the rest and can we afford a dud in what could be a difference making position vs this season if done right.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Regarding Olise, is there a reason he wouldn't just stay at Palace? Surely the press linking him with Man United is just like when they link Isak with Arsenal? 

Rumoured release clause. He chose to stay at Palace last season when Chelsea seemed to have activated his then release clause so he seems to be advised well. 

If the long term vision for Eddie is to stick with more of a CB type at left full then I suppose there is a chance that Hall could be moved on but I don't think it makes a lot of sense this summer.

Even if Eddie doesn't really fancy him, surely it would make more sense to send him out on loan for a year to a team that plays with a very attacking LB, let him showcase his talents more than he has this season.