NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, duo said:

If Milan can afford Diogo Costa then surely we can - don't know much about him other than he's mint on FM [emoji38]

Same, love it when we sign FM "go to's"

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Time to make a double swoop for Tickle and Cox. 

Love to see a keeper lineup of "Pope, Tickles, Cox" Tee hee.

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Keep an eye on Rabiot. He’ll be talking to a number of clubs including us over the next few weeks. Another free although an expensive one.

Last thing we need is him and his mother hanging around us.

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’m probably completely wrong here, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we waited until after Bruno’s clause expires to do any deals or even finalise our plans. 

Well that and we can't spend anything til the season ends after that clause regardless. We will obviously have a long list of plans with/without him ready for the new psr year

5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Last thing we need is him and his mother hanging around us.

There's been some rank takes this week on here, seems to get worse each day. Rabiot FFS

56 minutes ago, Emotic said:

I'm all in favour of basing our recruitment on creating silly phrases with our lineup tbh. We're never going to bloody win anything, might as well have a laugh.

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Only Burnsie et al

Tend not to take people with 10 burner accounts seriously, especially when they also claim to have been abducted and abused by little green/grey spacemen.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Only Burnsie et al

Did he use the phrase "I'm hearing whispers..." with the eye emoji?

Edited by The Prophet

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Did he use the phrase "I'm hearing whispers..." with the eye emoji?

“Heard some worrying info” is how this one started

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's rumours?

I don't believe anyone who gives any weight to their own PSR calculations. 

All we have to go off are released accounts from previous seasons (23/24 won't be available to the public for months) and estimates of income/costs. For example, let's say you've overestimated five players wages by £15k/week and got everything else absolutely spot on. Your figures are going to be out £11.7m over the three-year period, that's over 10%. 

Edit - and I should add about Bruno's clause specifically, if part of the plan was to sell him pre-June 30th, why have it set so high when you know so many clubs are up against it PSR-wise? 

Edited by Keegans Export

1 hour ago, Emotic said:

Remember when Pinas lobbed Seaman over the bar

Just now, sempuki said:

Idle speculation on my part but wouldn't be surprised to see us replace Wilson with Solanke.

Solanke would cost a fortune. I don’t see it. 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

There's rumours?

The tweet stinks of bullshit.

1) others have suggested the 23/24 numbers are going to land. It’s why ASM was sold and Hall only loaned. Be crazy to be reliant on a June massive sale to make the numbers work

2) the £105 limit isn’t per season so the tweet is wrong on a technical level?

3)dumb comment to say release clause not ‘resisted’ the whole point of a release clause is you can’t resist it. 

46 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

The tweet stinks of bullshit.

1) others have suggested the 23/24 numbers are going to land. It’s why ASM was sold and Hall only loaned. Be crazy to be reliant on a June massive sale to make the numbers work

2) the £105 limit isn’t per season so the tweet is wrong on a technical level?

3)dumb comment to say release clause not ‘resisted’ the whole point of a release clause is you can’t resist it. 

He's just guessing, but I was alluding to the alleged Bruno rumours as I hadn't seen any.

I think Bruno is loyal. He will give us one more season at least. If we don’t quali for UCL next season then he prob has a right to leave. He’s said a couple of times that he was born to play UCL, he feels he has to be there. Just hope he wouldn’t sign for another English team.

The club should have in mind who they’d want to replace every key player at the club so that they are calm and ready for the situation. If he fetches us £100m which allows us to go and get a couple of world class players to evolve our style then it’s all we can ask for. He’s fully bought into the club and the area. He’s given us everything, playing through pain, he puts all his emotion into bringing success to this club. I would always be a Bruno fan should he leave. Like I say though I don’t think he’s going this summer. Nor is Isak. 

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

I think Bruno is loyal. He will give us one more season at least. If we don’t quali for UCL next season then he prob has a right to leave. He’s said a couple of times that he was born to play UCL, he feels he has to be there. Just hope he wouldn’t sign for another English team.

The club should have in mind who they’d want to replace every key player at the club so that they are calm and ready for the situation. If he fetches us £100m which allows us to go and get a couple of world class players to evolve our style then it’s all we can ask for. He’s fully bought into the club and the area. He’s given us everything, playing through pain, he puts all his emotion into bringing success to this club. I would always be a Bruno fan should he leave. Like I say though I don’t think he’s going this summer. Nor is Isak. 

This and give him the armband next season.