NUFC Transfer Rumours

14 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Like I said it's completely irrelevant 

Its not though. It's a somewhat standardised indication on player values, so for a player going from 40 to 20m in a year should suggest something is wrong. Had a look on his injury record for last season, but that didnt look too damning. Checked the M'Gladbach forum and they seem to suggest his fitness/motivation was off though.

Appreciate your glorious insight on clubs not being forced to accept bids at transfermarkt value for their players though. Groundbreaking stuff

1 minute ago, BergenMagpie said:

Its not though. It's a somewhat standardised indication on player values, so for a player going from 40 to 20m in a year should suggest something is wrong. Had a look on his injury record for last season, but that didnt look too damning. Checked the M'Gladbach forum and they seem to suggest his fitness/motivation was off though.

Appreciate your glorious insight on clubs not being forced to accept bids at transfermarkt value for their players though. Groundbreaking stuff

What did it say about Anderson. Til then I will stick with irrelevant 

42 minutes ago, Slim said:

Presume dubs will be on his way out anyway

Definitely. Celtic looking like his destination.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Definitely. Celtic looking like his destination.

They've been linked with Schmeichel as well. 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Shot source, but broke the Tosin stuff.

I have a genuinely difficult time believing Mitchell has any interest in Trafford, not buying it

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

I have a genuinely difficult time believing Mitchell has any interest in Trafford, not buying it

Mitchell won’t have the only say. EH will still have a big say in signings 

Edited by gdm

I'm loving the lack of rumours, weird thing to say I know, but you just know we're working away in the background on potential deals, giving nothing away.

Pretty much. Just goes to show which deals are just agent noise or not. We'll probably announce a few out of the blue like we did with Mitchell

Posted (edited)

Page 1001, new freshly cut, clean slate transfer rumours thread time?

Or does it continue forever? :D

Edited by Willow

50 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

I'm loving the lack of rumours, weird thing to say I know, but you just know we're working away in the background on potential deals, giving nothing away.

That's true, though I miss the dopamine release of a reliable link to a high level player 😂

I’d still be surprised if we signed someone we haven’t really been linked with tbh. Despite some justified criticism, the journalists usually do know who we buy.

2 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

Something will happen late and out of the blue.  The rumors are all garbage.

12 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Something will happen late and out of the blue.  The rumors are all garbage.

Most players will be on holiday still. Would think it will be quiet this week then pick up week after.

The summer transfer market never really gets going until mid July in anyway, and it always has a delay when international tournaments are on. The only reason there has been a little flurry of activity so far is down to PSR deal really.