NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Marc Ziegler who played for us in a friendly up at Celtic under Gullit, never to be seen again here. Remember it was live on Channel 5.

image.thumb.png.6f33cd50aac608167282e42b29ddae10.png

Cracking shirt that. Remember my mother bought me it from North Shields market and paying for it on the never never. 

Some rags saying we have been enquiring afyer xabi symons, would be an excellent signing.

Thought he was one of hollands best players, very creative and with good pace...

But looks more left sided than right?

1 minute ago, buzza said:

Some rags saying we have been enquiring afyer xabi symons, would be an excellent signing.

Thought he was one of hollands best players, very creative and with good pace...

Bayern are after him as well apparently. I agree he'd be good but I think we have little chance. 

30 minutes ago, buzza said:

Wages are going to be an issue for any big player coming from the likes of PSG, Barca, Man City etc.

Think it’s great nobody knows what’s happening fully expecting something along the lines of Tonali which catches everyone on the hop.

Sounds like they’re keen on Thiaw, but who’s to say it’s not cover for Antonio Silva who’s stock has also fallen, looking forward to finding out and think we’ll get 3 purples in the door before season gets underway.