NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

I mean if Mitchell was at the game everybody would know?

All speculation started by Fotospor. Doubt our elite reporters can verify the speculation unless they are there or confirmed to them by the club. So at this point it’s all speculation. Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

All speculation started by Fotospor. Doubt our elite reporters can verify the speculation unless they are there or confirmed to them by the club. So at this point it’s all speculation. Time will tell.

Quite easy to find out if you have been invited to a match, or is at the match.

Do we think Trippier is likely to stay or is he a late window type move out? 

If his head is sorted I’d rather he and Tino duke it out at fullback. 

Edited by Kanji

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I heard he was away to Saudi in November - the ‘warm weather training’ in Dubai……..

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I think he’ll go but later in the window 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

13 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Liverpool have plenty of left wingers. I wouldn't get worried about Gordon until they sell Luis Diaz.

Was gonna make a joke about that, but not the time and place I suppose.

13 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Liverpool have plenty of left wingers. I wouldn't get worried about Gordon until they sell Luis Diaz.

That Fabio Carvalho has had a really decent pre season too. 

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Southampton in for him.

Be surprised if they sell him with how he did on loan, and how he's looked in pre season.

Seen quite a few Liverpool fans that are fed up with Diaz. They say he doesn't get enough goals and assists, and looks great up until the key moments.

Seems like they want him moved on more than any of the other options on the left.

Intriguingly, other defensive targets exist. iunderstands there have been talks on another centre-back in the last week and they could be running parallel with the Guehi negotiations. They retain interest in Malick Thiaw of Milan and while Guehi feels like the ultimate prize, don’t rule out a surprise target emerging

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-transfers-guehi-gordon-osula-3208669

14 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Intriguingly, other defensive targets exist. iunderstands there have been talks on another centre-back in the last week and they could be running parallel with the Guehi negotiations. They retain interest in Malick Thiaw of Milan and while Guehi feels like the ultimate prize, don’t rule out a surprise target emerging

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-transfers-guehi-gordon-osula-3208669

They need that extra option as a fall back. The Cartel Cunts (Red Liver bird branded) could easily come in a drop £150m on Gordon and Guehi if they wanted. Slot has spent nothing so far and there’s a ridiculous amount of briefings on Gordon that suggest they’ll be coming back for him, notwithstanding they’re well stocked on that side.