NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

5 minutes ago, andycap said:

I'd take sterling if his wages come down. He's only 29 I think. There's still a talented player in there. 

City binned him off at the right time, hes a shadow of a player he once was

5 minutes ago, andycap said:

I'd take sterling if his wages come down. He's only 29 I think. There's still a talented player in there. 

Nah, I have a ton of time for Sterling but getting the 29 year old version of a player who’s been hard it since his teens is a big no 

7 minutes ago, andycap said:

Aye, so would I, but if he’d have to take a 50% cut just to be on par with our highest earners.

And that probably wouldn’t be very sensible given his career is definitely on the slide, even if I still rate him as he is now.

Edited by SteV

I remember a goal or two which he absolutely smashed in to the roof of the net with his right. Not saying he has a good right foot but definitely has one unlike Miggy. Plus Madueke has the ability to go past players on the outside into the penalty area. 

Madueke's Eredivisie stats make it look like we'd essentially be getting Minteh back for roughly the same money. That is, a version of Minteh who has already started producing in the Prem, which some from the Eredivisie never manage. From the little I understand or care about PSR, buying and selling for the same price is pretty much a win.

mintehmadueke.thumb.png.5f1f312cf6486bf5cccda5bb2f0ac908.png

11 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Madueke's Eredivisie stats make it look like we'd essentially be getting Minteh back for roughly the same money. That is, a version of Minteh who has already started producing in the Prem, which some from the Eredivisie never manage. From the little I understand or care about PSR, buying and selling for the same price is pretty much a win.

mintehmadueke.thumb.png.5f1f312cf6486bf5cccda5bb2f0ac908.png

Bring back the Pink and no league table until after 10 games.

4 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

He did although I'm sure Gibbs White plated ahead of him.

Yeah Gordon & Madueke started together at least 3 or 4 times in that tournament although Madueke was on the bench for the final 

16 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Bowen seems like the most unrealistic signing ever.

Seen SSN do a single papers round up that linked us to both Ronaldinho and Cannavaro in the early days of Ashley.

Edited by Wolfcastle