NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Could be quite an exciting two weeks with £65 million burning a hole in our pockets.

Or a really disappointing one :howe:

51 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Who says he wasn’t first choice 

I heard he was the one everyone agreed on and all wanted originally , early talks seemed to suggest we didn't have a chance to get him and price was too high 

Then (later in the window) they went all in , and got their man and paid the price they wanted after French kid turned us down 

Thought Pedro was our first choice.

28 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Think it's the inverse, Isak was first choice but the fee was massive so we went for somethimg cheap. Wilson injury forced us to pay up. Seems we're willing to just pay what it takes now.

Thought we were after Pedro, Ah so the Wilson injury swung it to Isak (thank fuck) [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, jigen said:

But Howe wants only PL players. This is your problem. 

I actually detest that this continually comes up when it is factually and unequivocally not true :lol:

4 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

I don't want to hear him complain about PSR rules and having to sell players then.

This will be the result: now you sign Guehi for madness fee, and then you sell Bruno to balance the books. 

Howe already last year wasted the money. And this year is worse. A coach shouldn't make the market. 

1 minute ago, jigen said:

This will be the result: now you sign Guehi for madness fee, and then you sell Bruno to balance the books. 

Howe already last year wasted the money. And this year is worse. A coach shouldn't make the market. 

Never heard such a load of bollocks, who do you support? 

6 minutes ago, jigen said:

Are you Exile in disguise? 

jigen knows his football man, he offers a valuable non-English 3rd person perspective.. It's just that damned language barrier that's stopping us foreigners from spreading our wisdom on this place.. 

4 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

They were all in for Raphinha a month ago (not sure if that's still a goer). I've heard another couple of names more recently but can't fucking remember them. One of them plays RW for Porto I think, but I can't remember his name.

yep, but probably not 

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

Thought we were after Pedro, Ah so the Wilson injury swung it to Isak (thank fuck) [emoji38]

Not exactly. Isak was first choice, deemed a bit too pricey so moved on to Pedro. Wilson’s injury swung it back to Isak because we needed a #1 forward and Sociedad were willing to meet part way price-wise. That's how the Athletic say it went down anyway.

3 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

When is the left field transfer from no where coming?

Well that's the big reveal, it's coming from so far left field that it's just never arriving. 

Think About It GIF by Identity

6 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

When is the left field transfer from no where coming?

I read it a few times but I still haven't a clue what you are saying.

Just now, Rod said:

I read it a few times but I still haven't a clue what you are saying.

Oh, nowhere as in one word?  Christ on a bike, some of the English spelling and grammar are atrocious on here.