NUFC Transfer Rumours

To be fair it's only a few unhinged lunatics among us.

Well, actually we're all unhinged lunatics, but not so much on the seeing things that aren't there kind of lunatics.

5 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Forum:

image.gif.69d84bbe660501b6037e95a8f1bc9ccd.gif

Edited by Bimpy474

5 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

The only one who will start with everyone fit is Murphy.

Almiron and Murphy are guaranteed starters. Burn is nailed on (if no signing) until the new year if Botman returns.

Edited by nufc123

Just now, nufc123 said:

Almiron and Murphy are guaranteed startes. Burn is nailed on (if no signing) until the new year if Botman returns.

They...play in the same position though? :lol: 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

They...play in the same position though? :lol: 

Yeah but one of them are, and both are not good enough. Thats the point. You know what I meant.

Edited by nufc123

7 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

He still sucking man u off every week? Barely has out positive to say about NUFC since he retired. Apart from when his big mate bruce was here.

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

He still sucking man u off every week? Barely has out positive to say about NUFC since he retired. Apart from when his big mate bruce was here.

That’s such a terrible take, I don’t know how to respond 

Just now, andyc35i said:

That’s such a terrible take, I don’t know how to respond 

Howay then? He had no time for Benitez and he's always quick to stick the boot in on Howe. Our 2 best managers in the last 20 year

Can't wait for Thursday night now :lol:

Going to be like a bomb going off, the rage will genuinely make some people completely lose their shit

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

The one thing that confuses me is that we apparently still shopping if a list of targets pre Mitchell appointment. If that’s the case, not sure why it’s taking so long to get signings in.

Mitchell reluctant to sign them, as it restricts what he can do. Might be thinking there’s quite a bit that can be worked with for £90m. Instead, blow it all on Geuhi and Trafford, and spend the time needing to work on sales for gunk.

2 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Have we reached PIF Corporate Erotica stage for the consequences of a subpar window yet?

I don't think so, but hard questions will have to be asked. PIF never settle for second best and they'll give Eales the dressing down he deserves.

39 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

And lastly, “we don’t demand a team that wins, we demand a club that tries”. Do some of you fuck

To be fair from memory that was a placard put up by some fans and became some sort of rallying call around the time the takeover stalled. Don’t think anyone genuinely believed it and it doesn’t obligate others to adhere to the sentiment.

With new owners and performance improvement it’s natural to want more and to push on and I wouldn’t blame anyone for having higher expectations now compared to the Ashley era.

In saying that the constant moaning doesn’t help anyone.

Just find there’s no middle ground on the forum with two extremes. The “pipe down, be happy with your lot, remember how shit it was under Ashley” camp and the “Everything’s shit, PIF don’t care, Brexit Eddie’s ruining our plans” camp.

3 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

So much of our support these days reminds me of people who ask to speak to the manager. More interested in approaching everything as a consumer rather than a supporter. 

Perfect way to put it :thup:

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Can't wait for Thursday night now :lol:

Going to be like a bomb going off, the rage will genuinely make some people completely lose their shit

Friday night, isn't it?

I'm out at a party, fucking dreading coming on here if we don't have a good week :lol:

Just now, Shak said:

Friday night, isn't it?

I'm out at a party, fucking dreading coming on here if we don't have a good week :lol:

That's even better. Let's add a gallon of alcohol into people then sign no fucker. You'll see the smoke for miles

42 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

23 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Im Out GIF

:lol: could get one of these on every new page at this point