NUFC Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Is Luke OK?

He’s clearly paranoid that he has fuck all info coming through to him and he’s voicing this stuff as a way of coming back and saying “look, I told you so” when something breaks that he has no idea about 

17 minutes ago, KDT said:

Luke on one - 

He seems to know no more than anyone in here.  He's been bitten a couple times with the club (maybe deliberately) giving him stories that were "wide of the mark". Now he's posting the sort of stuff that we're all hoping.  

Personally this time, unfortunately, I don't think we're going to pull a rabbit out of the hat.  

As usual I really hope I'm wrong but something does not feel quite right to me.

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

2 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

He seems to know no more than anyone in here.  He's been bitten a couple times with the club (maybe deliberately) giving him stories that were "wide of the mark". Now he's posting the sort of stuff that we're all hoping.  

Personally this time, unfortunately, I don't think we're going to pull a rabbit out of the hat.  

As usual I really hope I'm wrong but something does not feel quite right to me.

Hasn’t he posted the 👀 emoji twice in about 4 weeks suggesting something is imminent? He knows fuck all man 😅

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Edwards' craic is proper shite like [emoji38]

It's not even that he's THAT much of a dick or anything, he's just so painfully unfunny that everyone hates him because of it.

My hatred of him has subsided since he stopped playing devils advocate for Bruce/Takeover rumours.  Honestly I think he's harmless.  He's probably somewhere on the spectrum /and/or he likes his wine a bit too much.  

I get more irritated with Hope now.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Aye you just have to take Edwards with a pinch of salt and realise a lot of the time he's just on the wind up (or the wine). He's nowhere near as toxic with his reporting as Hope. 

Also has more scoops than Hope.

Always found it odd when he shoots down a transfer that doesnt happen and people get annoyed.

5 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Hasn’t he posted the 👀 emoji twice in about 4 weeks suggesting something is imminent? He knows fuck all man 😅

Exactly.  And when he posted them it was is a similar way to the quoted post.  Was it real... was it mocking the ITK's... He'll claim whichever turned out closer to the truth.  

The press this summer have (maybe understandibly) got the hump with the ITK's.  Like we all have.  For whatever reason they seem to have bitten a bit more recently.  Maybe they need to as ITK's are drawing better x engagement stats then they are so they are facing boss pressure. 

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

1 minute ago, TRC said:

Also has more scoops than Hope.

Always found it odd when he shoots down a transfer that doesnt happen and people get annoyed.

Aye he definitely has a penchant for being right when it's bad news :lol: definitely not so good with positive news like 

I've always got the impression he wants the club to do well though, unlike Hope and a few others

28 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

You do wonder what's going through miggy and the CBs heads where the whole summer has been about replacing them and if we don't the squad will collapse.

Miggy even had the Golden Goose of The Saudi league wages to ease the pain.

Maybe he should have spent some time in the summer trying to learn how to use his right foot ...

I'd imagine it looks much much different inside the squad than it does on Twitter/an Internet forum.

Miggy has Eddie in his ear every day telling him he wants him for starters.

One's a shit stirrer the other's a contrarian. If they just stuck to reporting instead of being professional liars and opinion givers they'd be alright, but they can't help themselves. :lol:

They're Jack Nicholson and I dunno Stone Cold Steve Austin compared to Graeme Bailey though.