NUFC Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Could probably use a couple of contract extensions and stadium news to lighten the news over the international period.

We are delighted to confirm that Matt Targett has agreed to a three year contract extension

Seriously, it is just ridiculous, unbelievable, unimaginable. I mean, what Howe / Mitchell is doing is (I don’t fucking care who made the decision), ALL the deals happening / happened to the clubs that are on par or lower than us, are deemed to be not good enough / not fit for purpose, and thus we won’t go for any of them.

Guehi (or several other targets which we even don’t know exist or not), is the only one that “fit our criteria”

All hail Guehi.

Just now, Zero said:

Seriously, it is just ridiculous, unbelievable, unimaginable. I mean, what Howe / Mitchell is doing is (I don’t fucking care who made the decision), ALL the deals happening / happened to the clubs that are on par or lower than us, are deemed to be not good enough / not fit for purpose, and thus we won’t go for any of them.

Guehi (or several other targets which we even don’t know exist or not), is the only one that “fit our criteria”

All hail Guehi.

I read that in my head in a Donald Trump voice :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

All hail Guehi.

What are your thoughts on the window?

Just now, High Five o said:

It’s safe to say this window has been an absolute clusterfuck.

No panic as we have a strong team with great characters.

Biggest issue for me is the total loss of momentum and feel good vibe around the club. 

Great summary. Needless loss of vibe and momentum as well. Completely fucking needless.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Could probably use a couple of contract extensions and stadium news to lighten the news over the international period.

Apparently the stadium feasibility study verdict was “really, truly imminent” according to one of our commercial officials in an interview with Mark Douglas.

Three weeks ago.

Trying not to be negative, but we are in a position where we expext good transfer business to be carried out in the only viable window. Multiple targets and budgets should have been executed and we should have been a couple of "purples" (first teamers - for newbies) better off by now.

It has to be seen as a complete failure if we did have 70M budget for the window