NUFC Transfer Rumours

Since Amanda left, there looks to be no real control of what is going on. We’ve had the whole window, already bid for Elanga earlier on which didn’t materialise. Now waiting until deadline day to get what it seems any deal ‘over the line’

2 minutes ago, Dava1892 said:

Since Amanda left, there looks to be no real control of what is going on. We’ve had the whole window, already bid for Elanga earlier on which didn’t materialise. Now waiting until deadline day to get what it seems any deal ‘over the line’

She was the glue. 

5 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

Everyone else has improved their squad whilst we have stagnated. Would you even blame Bruno or Isak for f#ckin off soon

Honestly, I would just make them both available now for cheap, ahead of the 11pm deadline, and get ahead of the problem.

Edited by KaKa

4 minutes ago, Dava1892 said:

There's been a lot of Staveley praise (much of it valid), but I think it's worth remembering that her dealmaking ability also led us into a nightmare in June. I do think at least part of that dealmaking ability was not balking at requests to throw in an extra X million £.

Honestly, typical Newcastle.  Immediately after being owned by the poorest millionaire in England, we get the poorest richest-owners-in-world-football

(not really, just wanted to say it :lol:)

Just now, OpenC said:

Honestly, typical Newcastle.  Immediately after being owned by the poorest millionaire in England, we get the poorest richest-owners-in-world-football

(not really, just wanted to say it :lol:)

Yep, these sort of owners 10-15 years ago and we could have spunked a few billion by now. Ridiculous that we are being held back in this way. 

:shak:

32 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nunes really really fits our style of play. Would love that, but we'd have to be creative with our lineup.

I remember Wolves played him as an attacking mid and on the right sometimes. Somewhat similar to how Emery uses McGinn wide left now, but slightly tucked in.

If there's an opportunity to get a player of his calibre, and Eddie can come up with a clever way to incorporate him, I would be all over that 100%.

Gonna take the other side of this. Nunes was not good at wolves and his numbers have always been rubbish.  

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

We look incompetent and desperate, doesn’t appear to be any scouting network whatsoever apart from overpriced average PL players.

Totally. Apart from getting Botman, Isak, Tonali, and Bruno...

Unless something has dramatically changed, which I highly doubt considering that Mitchell is our DoF, then I assume that we still look on the continent. There may be an emphasis on PL experience, but I won't be surprised if a quarter of our transfers are still from the European leagues.

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Totally. Apart from getting Botman, Isak, Tonali, and Bruno...

Unless something has dramatically changed, which I highly doubt considering that Mitchell is our DoF, then I assume that we still look on the continent. There may be an emphasis on PL experience, but I won't be surprised if a quarter of our transfers are still from the European leagues.

Something has dramatically changed 3 of them were in the first 2 windows and we don’t think there’s a better centre half option than Guehi, Kilman and Tosin if you believe the press at the minute.