NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

All aboard the GK and wide forward of some description now, like. For the latter, this season, our wide players have tucked into pockets quite a lot rather than sticking to the touchline all the time - Gordon is picking inside forward positions more & more now and Miggy roams far more than he used to. Annoyingly, I think his movement has improved a fair bit but his actual output has regressed this season.

Think at this point we go and blow £150m in the winter window on 5 players and fuck ffp, deal with the consequences later down the line. If we rack up triple figure infringements, it'll be a decade before it catches up. 

9 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Think at this point we go and blow £150m in the winter window on 5 players and fuck ffp, deal with the consequences later down the line. If we rack up triple figure infringements, it'll be a decade before it catches up. 

The second we mount a title challenge it will kick in

Here’s a good one for the forum 😂

Jordan Henderson on loan. Patient I spoke to who’d spoke to one of the coaches (works in a role connected to the club) who’d said they were enquiring about him on loan and he’s interested. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

4 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Jordan Henderson on loan. Patient I spoke to who’d spoke to one of the coaches (works in a role connected to the club) who’d said they were enquiring about him on loan and he’s interested. 

Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club for a variety of reasons - main one being that he's utterly finished at PL level. 

20 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

The town of Sunderland would explode if this happened. I would find it hilarious even if he was cack. 

The upcoming transfer windows will be interesting. Everton got a 10 point deduction for their breaches. Would definitely be worth it for the long run. Wonder if we have enquired the PL already

FWIW Im totally for us competing by the rules set by the "top six" as it makes their fans fewm non-justified