NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

12 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

image.thumb.png.85f93d936d6b878ee4f39910728646ca.png

That's how I imagine things will pan out. 

We're seeking a loan, ideally without an obligation. If we end up selling someone then it'll be someone on loan plus a transfer.

I think we'd be open to offers (eg. £25m+ for Miggy, £15-20m for Wilson) but I don't think we're actively trying to offload them in a desperate attempt to raise some cash.

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Be sad to see Anderson go like, think he'd have flourished in the side ahead of Miley had he been fit.

No one's buying him for any siginficant money imo

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

No one's buying him for any siginficant money imo

Probably not, maybe a Championship side at £6m and that's about it. Would just like to see him get a good crack in the side (unlikely I admit) before he gets flogged. 

IF he gets flogged.

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

11 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

This is a huge pet peeve of mine, and it happens everywhere. 

You mean, in your view it happens everywhere? Or is that a fact? :tongue3:

55 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

As someone that has led multi-million pound projects. I can’t say everything is going to plan if the plan keeps changing. Plans can evolve and change. But I can’t say ‘that’s all part of the plan’. 

It’s part of the new plan aye. The one that is more expensive, delayed, less quality etc. aye. 

Now some things aren’t ideal at face value and are genuinely part of the original plan. Like eventually selling Bruno or someone. But this isn’t one of those things. 

Obviously this wasn't part of the plan. But calling out the club for their risk mitigation under these circumstances is ridiculous.

It's like saying all restaurants should have been prepared for a pandemic that put the world on pause. Aside from Bruno's health, we've hit a <5% outcome on how this season could have played out. It's just not realistic to expect it to have been planned for.

34 minutes ago, FCB said:

GEsQEtOW4AABemv.jpg

Hence why some people don't really like how this is playing out. If we're selling players, please do it on the down low and not let it leak out and unsettle or upset leaders or outstanding dedicated pros at our club. 

Again, i think getting money for 30+ year olds is fine business, but Trips, Jamal and Cal are leaders at the club -- none of these sells would seemingly improve our situation, even if we signed some replacements -- are we giving up on pushing back for a european spot? 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Amanda Staveley has posted on her Instagram that they were in Alnwick today. 

Transfer summit?

Moving St. James Park to Alnwick Castle? Could try to get it sponsored as the Harry Potter arena for bonus bunce

Just now, gbandit said:

Moving St. James Park to Alnwick Castle? Could try to get it sponsored as the Harry Potter arena for bonus bunce

Alnwick Castle being moved brick by brick to the arena site is what I’m hearing. 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Amanda Staveley has posted on her Instagram that they were in Alnwick today. 

Transfer summit?

Jak's coming home to help with the academy trained rule.

20 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Alnwick Castle being moved brick by brick to the arena site is what I’m hearing. 

Alnwick gardens on the Town Moor, moved by bare hands, poisonous plant by poisonous plant.