NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

I wonder if we'll see any action today. I doubt it.

Put it like this I’m not taking the day off to watch SSN.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

I wonder if we'll see any action today. I doubt it.

100% guaranteed action. There's two games on tonight. Only the most delusional fan expects anything important nufc related 

I know ffp constrain us a lot but seeing Villa sign someone like Morgan Rogers who will add something to their side makes me feel like we should at least and try and get a decent loan option upfront or in midfield as we are an injury or two away from starting Matt Ritchie in 2024. maybe next time we should try and not to spend too much on one player like Tonali and try to enhance the depth of the squad.

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Pete Graves says this every deadline day:

He’s full of shit and trying to drum up any sort of interest to his paymaster’s diminishing viewing figures because of the mess Scudamore and Masters have created.

Amazed there's fans that still genuinely think they can see that yet not one person at the club has considered or heaven forbid tried to get someone on loan if it was worth it. 

10 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Imagine being stuck in a room with Kev Lawson, Adam Cleary and Dharmesh Sheth.

Kaveh Solhekol is the worst.

He

Speaks

This

He speaks like a 14 year old on social media who uses the clapping emoji between each and every word.

Edited by Stifler

Apparently we've enquired about signing the Spurs left back. We texted Levy the message - 'How much is Udogie in the window?'

(Those that don't get it, ask your parents)

6 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Apparently we've enquired about signing the Spurs left back. We texted Levy the message - 'How much is Udogie in the window?'

(Those that don't get it, ask your parents)

Is he the one with the waggly tail or not? Quite a personal question, I know.

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Deadline day used to be such an event like didn’t it?

Aye, it peaked when Odemwingie turned up at QPR unannounced, got locked out, and the Stoke fans were trying to get a dildo in the mouth of the reporter.

After that they just settled for going to training grounds, then when the antics started there, they were allowed in the training ground car parks, but that was all.

18 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

We’re getting an official confirmation of Erling Poundland and that’s it lads.

Yes! Make this happen. Although go with Poundlaand as open c said 😂

24 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

He’s full of shit and trying to drum up any sort of interest to his paymaster’s diminishing viewing figures because of the mess Scudamore and Masters have created.

This. Even when we have had busy windows he will always pop up with something like this on deadline day. Got to keep people watching/engaged.

I guarantee you there will be a moment, probably round/just after 5pm where he will act like he has just had some huge information through and he will divulge all after the break. At which point he will tell us Newcastle sort of looked at a player, but decided not to do anything anyway.

So we need a striker on loan and a centre mid you'd think to see us alright for the rest of the season. Is benteke available? Big unit used to be a good player at one point don't recall him playing much nowadays. That's the type we should be looking at bit of experience if we can't get ekitike. 

Edited by andycap

Again Broja is exactly the sort of player Howe would make better, sadly he's also the wrong type for the way we play.

Chelsea wouldn't strengthen us anyway.