NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Matt Law (best Chelsea journo) saying Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for Madueke.

They are willing to listen offers for half of their squad, just a matter of $.

They asked too much for Gallagher and finally just cut priced to Athletico. We probably need to wait till next summer.

Chelsea will probably get someone offering £45m, they’ll accept, and that transfer + numerous FFP loopholes will allow them to buy 3 more keepers, 6 more Brazilian teenagers and one marquee signing for a combined fee of £366m. 

Just now, Shak said:

Madueke and Gordon either side of Isak sounds like a tremendous amount of craic to watch, would be delighted if he were the signing.

Yeah, he can be a bit hit and miss at times, but he can still improve, as he only just turned 22 this year.

He loves taking on defenders over and over again and I'd gladly accept that as a starting point to build from.

Pains me the lack of one on one ability from both Miggy and Murphy on that side.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

No, just said open to offers for him and sterling.

Sure there’ll be loads of offers for Sterling and his £350k a week wages.

13 minutes ago, Zero said:

We probably need to wait till next summer.

Madueke has to be surplus now that they added Neto. I would think the player would want out as well. I think we are in a good position especially if our back up might be Dejan Kulusevski.

11 minutes ago, SteV said:

Sure there’ll be loads of offers for Sterling and his £350k a week wages.

Such a snide club how they’ve fucked Sterling’s career even though he probably still had something to give. I guess Sterling needs to take some blame as well 

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, he can be a bit hit and miss at times, but he can still improve, as he only just turned 22 this year.

He loves taking on defenders over and over again and I'd gladly accept that as a starting point to build from.

Pains me the lack of one on one ability from both Miggy and Murphy on that side.

Aye, no guarantees but he seems to have all the tools and he'd be first choice here pretty quickly in a team that plays a style of football that should suit him down to the ground.

Would be exciting to see.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Such a snide club how they’ve fucked Sterling’s career even though he probably still had something to give. I guess Sterling needs to take some blame as well 

Ultimately he’s been on big money for long time now, so if really wanted to get back on track, I’m sure he could ‘settle’ for taking ~£150k somewhere, as I’m sure there’d be takers at that level.

There seems to be a real shortage of good right sided forwards available this window, not sure there’s anyone who jumps out at this stage, really needs the scouting network to earn their coin and unearth somebody from the continent we can develop.

2 hours ago, Fak said:

Chelsea will probably get someone offering £45m, they’ll accept, and that transfer + numerous FFP loopholes will allow them to buy 3 more keepers, 6 more Brazilian teenagers and one marquee signing for a combined fee of £366m. 

;D