NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

4 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Wolves, Fulham, Bournemouth etc have spent and will all spend before the end of the month making games against them more challenging

My logic might be far off here but wouldn’t they be more challenging for everyone, not just us? Wolves and Bournemouth have also lost their best players, doubt their fans see it as strenghtening. 

1 minute ago, Rocker said:

I used to love everything about being a football supporter. It's now just the 90 mins. The rest is awful [emoji38]

I can easily see myself becoming one of those fans that doesn't know anything about the PL in general and only watched NUFC games. Maybe even only NUFC home games eventually :/

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I can easily see myself becoming one of those fans that doesn't know anything about the PL in general and only watched NUFC games. Maybe even only NUFC home games eventually :/

I’ve been there for years. 

59 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The average Liverpool fan would probably say the only thing that stopped Klopp from winning at least two more titles was City’s rampant cheating.

Quite scary to think if Liverpool had won just 4 more games they’d have 2 more UCL’s and 2 more EPL’s in their cabinet.

Such fine margins dictate history.

27 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah, this is pretty much where I am now. Tbh, my interest in NUFC is not what it used to be either. Age plays its part and the Ashley years sucked a lot of the life out of me as well, but it's the game-wide cynicism, rolling around, VAR, stoppy-starty bullshit I just can't abide. 

10 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Quite scary to think if Liverpool had won just 4 more games they’d have 2 more UCL’s and 2 more EPL’s in their cabinet.

Makes me feel relief rather than fear.

14 minutes ago, LFEE said:

But they didn't, that's how a league works. Every club has scenarios like that.

1 minute ago, madras said:

But they didn't, that's how a league works. Every club has scenarios like that.

Well obviously 🙄 Just quite striking in the space of a couple of years though. 

Just shows you shouldn’t just judge teams and managers on what they’ve won.

32 minutes ago, LFEE said:

If we'd just beaten Man Utd at home in 1996 we'd have won the league.

39 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Why we talking about those scouse cunts