NUFC Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, STM said:

I'm hoping that we are waiting on moving fraser and a couple of others out, so that we can move on already identified targets.

I'd like to think that we already know what it will take to get a couple of players and a few heading out will trigger that.

If nothing happens today it’ll be very difficult. Tho things tend to move fast on deadline day so can be done 

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Using Hurst as a voice of the fans :anguish:

Aye the prick needs to fuck off thinking he's a voice. The cunt will no doubt be reading stuff on here, if he's not already a secret member, so fuck off and keep quiet you hairy arsed twat

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

"It’s one of the most important weeks for the club since the takeover,” Alex Hurst, host of the True Faith podcast and former chair of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST), tells i.

“You can lose a season in a week and this one is absolutely massive for Newcastle."

:lol: That is True Faith's 'coverage' in a nutshell.

10 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm hoping that we are waiting on moving fraser and a couple of others out, so that we can move on already identified targets.

I'd like to think that we already know what it will take to get a couple of players and a few heading out will trigger that.

I’m pretty sure someone on here mentioned that Howe said in his presser it’s unlikely Fraser goes.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

I've not listened to True Faith in a while, are they still as unrelentingly negative as they where previously? 

Found them fairly positive last season, but since pre-season began they have become extremely negative. Don't think I have managed to listen to a full episode for a while.

Just now, Leemond said:

Found them fairly positive last season, but since pre-season began they have become extremely negative. Don't think I have managed to listen to a full episode for a while.

Listened to the Bournemouth one this morning, veered towards a hint of negative but rowed themselves back. Hurst is the driver of the negativity, I always get the impression he’s not a fan of Eddie.

5 minutes ago, Leemond said:

Due to Amanda and Mehrdad leaving perhaps, they seem to have been given an ear by them and Hope was even pictured on a train with Caulkin and Staveley.

Edited by Whitley mag

Whether it’s Guehi or not, theres absolutely no chance we don’t bring in at least a CB. 

I know most on here have turned feral as far as transfers go, but I feel like we’ll all have reason to be pleased by the time the window closes. 

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

They’ve become very negative since AS and MG left. Questioning PIF, giving loads of airtime to baseless negative theories because their bezzie mates aren’t here anymore. Haven’t made it through a full podcast since last season. 

Charlotte Hope will be pissed she doesn’t get comped tickets and queue jumping anymore.

Stand by the 'judge the window' on September 1st but my god its looking bleak right now.

Even with the hierarchy changes i'd have expected us to move sooner than this.

It is shite journalism to bother quoting a supporter full stop - that Douglas is behind a paywall is laughable.  We’re just punters, not experts - do some actual journalism you lazy twat.

And nothing boils my piss quicker than a supporter being used as a ‘voice of the fans’.  That the tf lot are happy to pretend to be this speaks volumes about their egos.  At least when Hurst was proudly telling the FT about voting Tory, it was as a spokesman for the taxi business he got off his dad.