NUFC Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It is shite journalism to bother quoting a supporter full stop - that Douglas is behind a paywall is laughable.  We’re just punters, not experts - do some actual journalism you lazy twat.

And nothing boils my piss quicker than a supporter being used as a ‘voice of the fans’.  That the tf lot are happy to pretend to be this speaks volumes about their egos.  At least when Hurst was proudly telling the FT about voting Tory, it was as a spokesman for the taxi business he got off his dad. 

Wraith, Dentist, Consortium Keith, Hurst - all “rentagobs/talking heads” for the fans who are pretty much laughed at by fellow supporters as Walter Mitty types.

43 minutes ago, Nine said:

Whether it’s Guehi or not, theres absolutely no chance we don’t bring in at least a CB. 

I know most on here have turned feral as far as transfers go, but I feel like we’ll all have reason to be pleased by the time the window closes. 

The summer has been an absolute shit show, signing nobody else wouldn't surprise me in the slightest personally, there will be plenty trying to convince themselves we're ok even if we don't, but a few injuries and we are absolutely fucked.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Wraith, Dentist, Consortium Keith, Hurst - all “rentagobs/talking heads” for the fans who are pretty much laughed at by fellow supporters as Walter Mitty types.

Hurst is the least worst of that list, too

Always found those who define their wider lives around being known as a fan as a wee bit odd, tbh.  Not in terms of football forming an important part of it - but of the need for everyone else to think you’re a ‘superfan’

1 minute ago, JoeyBartoon said:

Eddie certainly painting a bleak picture. For someone who usually delivers political answers, he is definitely looking like someone who isn’t happy with what’s going on 

He should be unhappy, he doesn’t need to pretend. No matter what the circumstance is, signing Osula as the only reinforcement for this crucial season is a massive fuck up to him.

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Genuinely reckon that Tosin deal has completely fucked our window, sounds like they were betting on him signing and go all out on RW.

I got that feeling as well. Tosin + Olise were our moves made in early summer. That should be our plan A.

no excuse for not drafting up plan B - E though