NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

33 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’d be disappointed if Villa got Diaby and we went for Barnes. Just my personal opinion 

It would be strange in that Barnes plays down the left and Diaby predominantly plays down the right. Out of both sides the right is more pressing than the left to be upgraded.

43 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Stand by this.

Probably won’t flop (imo obviously) but his numbers are misleading. Bundesliga tax and all that but he’s still super rapid, direct and skillful which would translate to the PL. I’d wager Barnes would get more goals though.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Probably won’t flop (imo obviously) but his numbers are misleading. Bundesliga tax and all that but he’s still super rapid, direct and skillful which would translate to the PL. I’d wager Barnes would get more goals though.

Just like Leon Bailey 

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Aye perhaps being a bit harsh. A better way of phrasing it might be I don't think he'll be as effective in the PL.

Just now, The Prophet said:

It'll be interesting if Emery bins off the league for the cups. He was known for it in Spain and they'd have a great chance in the Europa Conference.

Really Villa should be the favourites for the Conference League. Really whichever Prem team qualifies for it should be the top seeds. 

8 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

VLAHOVIC!

Headline is misleading. We not in for him, just Chiesa 

It’s Chelsea and Tottenham who are in for Vlahovic.

If you believe any of it. The article is all over the place. 

Edited by LV