NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

9 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

No Bueno.

From what I’ve seen of him, he’d be a decent pickup. If it’s selling Targett, and replacing him with Bueno, then I can live with that. I’d still prefer Tierney though, or someone of that level. 

Wolves forum snippets 

- Bueno has real top level potential, and that they shouldn’t be selling their gems.

- Selling Bueno would be about the stupidest thing we've done, and that’s even after we rejected £40m for Kilman 

3 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Probably because he’s not the kind of level we are looking at now.

He looks a more talented player than Gordon to me and we spent an extra £15m on him. I’m expecting Pedro to do really well at Brighton this season.

11 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

He looks a more talented player than Gordon to me and we spent an extra £15m on him. I’m expecting Pedro to do really well at Brighton this season.

Our scouting team and Howe clearly sees it different. And i know who i trust.

Edited by BeloEmre

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Does Bueno play regularly for Wolves? Can't remember knowing that he exists until now. 

He played fairly regularly once he broke though mid season. (Only know because he was a cheap bench option for my FPL team).

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Well we are supposedly still after a wide forward regardless of us signing Gordon. Signing him doesn’t seem to have stopped us going for Barnes.

Yes, but i guess we are looking for a first choice now, not a rotation player.

16 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Do they ? They wanted Pedro last summer before going for Gordon.

I think we wanted Pedro up until Isak became available. Gordon was probably seen more as a wide player whereas Pedro and Isak are primarily strikers.

19 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Not sure I've ever wanted a player to succeed more than Gordon at this point. 

Watched his interview after the Chelsea game for the first time yesterday. Remember people posting about it at the time but didn't get round to watching. He is surprisingly likeable and well spoken. 

I've come round to the idea of not getting another striker this summer with Gordon's u21 performances. If we get another wide forward or two that would likely he more useful with Wilson, Isak rotating in the middle and Joelinton, Gordon and ASM all able to fill in there if needed.

Must be due a striker to emerge from the reserves before too long.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

What are thinking then. Tonali, Barnes, a LB and a RCB?

That's if we don't revisit Livramento.

Aye

But the big question is who's leaving to fund the LB and CB