NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, Jack27 said:

Let me cut to the chase. We are totally getting Kvaratskhelia. 

Even if we were allowed to buy him, what makes anyone think he'd come here above all the other super clubs who I'm sure would have an interest? I think we are a year or two off being able to attract the best of the best just yet.

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Let me cut to the chase. We are totally getting Kvaratskhelia. 

B...B....But we need to sell Maxi to meet our ffp,  now we suddenly don't give a fuck about ffp,

People make your minds up [emoji38]

Fuck FFP. Ridiculous rules put in place, which now ensures that it’s almost impossible for any team to compete with (and overcome) the best teams in the world*.  

*Europe

Delusional fans. Can’t believe the traction stories like this get. Feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time on that rumour. 

Ok, we nabbed Tonali, but right now we’re pinching Barnes and Livramento off two championship clubs. That’s where we are, folks. Back to reality

2 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Delusional fans. Can’t believe the traction stories like this get. Feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time on that rumour. 

Ok, we nabbed Tonali, but right now we’re pinching Barnes and Livramento off two championship clubs. That’s where we are, folks. Back to reality

bet you piss on kids’ sand castles. 

5 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Ok Luke

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Was this previously toonchat?

I was a massive lurker on that, purely went on for kit leaks.

Toonchat died. Myself and chayton created toontastic, HTT this place. Huge board wars, this place grew. I think that’s what happened anyway, something like that, too many beers this weekend to remember 😂