NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

4 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

It’s why I think peak Woodgate was a better CB than Rio. Woody helped make Bramble look a world beater, Rio fell off massively when not playing alongside Stam or Vidic

You’re mad. 

Bramble by himself had all the physical and technical attributes to be a great defender and could pull a top performance out the bag. 

2 hours ago, STM said:

Must.fill.column. inches.

They have never let him down. They won't start now. YAR will rock up with the cheque book and all this FFP talk will look a bit silly.

They let him down in January and got away with it. 

I’m not overly worried but we’ve been left thin before. 

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

You’re mad. 

Bramble by himself had all the physical and technical attributes to be a great defender and could pull a top performance out the bag. 

True. He could play a game where he was 99% world class then the 1% would be a catastrophic brain fart which would invariably cost us.

46 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

They let him down in January and got away with it. 

I’m not overly worried but we’ve been left thin before. 

[emoji38]

Anyone remember (I guess it was on the old HTT forum) where some poster let Bramble fuck his girlfriend and for some reason posted pictures of them together? Definitely one of the more surreal moments :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Anyone remember (I guess it was on the old HTT forum) where some poster let Bramble fuck his girlfriend and for some reason posted pictures of them together? Definitely one of the more surreal moments :lol: 

What? There any more context to this? 

18 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

He didn't even have curly hair too.

25 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

When you see Manure getting fined €300,000 for FFP breaches over a four year period you think just do it and deal with the repercussions later. 

I'm pretty sure Man Utd cited COVID and a change in UEFA rules in their defense, meaning it likely wasn't an egregious break of the rules. 

If we feel another pandemic is on the cards it may be worth revisiting your suggestion.