NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, BrianSwan said:

If you get Kvravadonna you are right in the title contention frame. World class.

Not even close to title contetion like. City is once again going to piss all over everypne.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Not even close to title contetion like. City is once again going to piss all over everypne.

I'm not going to say City will struggle next year but they are losing a few pieces.

We're winning it all next season.

21 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Man ... he looks incredibly impressive in these clips. Freakishly athletic, tough uncompromising defending and really comfortable on the ball.

Sounds like Titus Bramble for 85 minutes until he had a meltdown moment.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think he’s a bit far out of our league currently tbh.

:lol: just a bit.

Looks like another case of the Italian media not really reading the room when it comes to our Ffp struggles and getting fed agent-driven garbage.

13 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

That’s what YouTube videos are designed to do. They don’t show the bad bits. 

Yeah, I think we all know that by now. There's levels though, and his good bits look very very impressive. Be interesting to see where he ends up and how he gets on.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Sounds like Titus Bramble for 85 minutes until he had a meltdown moment.

Bramble was immense outside of those terrible meltdown moments, so not a bad comparison if he doesn't have those same errors in him.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

This is quoting Corriere dello Sport, which is quoting Saudi sources :lol:

Just shows what a mockery sports journalism is these days 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder if ASM staying would kibosh the Barnes deal.

I think it does and would personally rather see a lb and cb brought in with the funds. Howe wanted the Gordon deal in January, so I’d have no qualms with Ashworth refusing to sanction another left sided forward.

6 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I think it does and would personally rather see a lb and cb brought in with the funds. Howe wanted the Gordon deal in January, so I’d have no qualms with Ashworth refusing to sanction another left sided forward.

We need an upgrade on the right side unless Gordon will play on the right. Can’t see Almiron repeating last season’s form and Murphy has hit his ceiling 

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

We need an upgrade on the right side unless Gordon will play on the right. Can’t see Almiron repeating last season’s form and Murphy has hit his ceiling 

Both wings look very average especially if St Max leaves, big pressure on Gordon to justify the fee spent on him next season in my opinion. 

39 minutes ago, McCormick said:

:lol: just a bit.

Looks like another case of the Italian media not really reading the room when it comes to our Ffp struggles and getting fed agent-driven garbage.

Getting fed up with it by now tbh. Every Italian player under the sun is on the way here if you believe that drivel, including 36 year old central defenders.

19 minutes ago, Menace said:

Bramble was the only CB to tame a peak Didier Drogba. He was a weird footballer man, looked colossal then clown like the same game.

It’s why I think peak Woodgate was a better CB than Rio. Woody helped make Bramble look a world beater, Rio fell off massively when not playing alongside Stam or Vidic

12 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

It’s why I think peak Woodgate was a better CB than Rio. Woody helped make Bramble look a world beater, Rio fell off massively when not playing alongside Stam or Vidic

Man, Woodgate was class for that short period we had him. The debut for Real though [emoji38]