NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, sempuki said:

Not going away this one but still totally unsure if bollocks or not.

Never seen him but was quite positive about the initial reports, but then I read here that he's not particularly quick and that put me off pretty much. We definitely need someone with a turn of pace in the CB department.

12 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I don't hate Bellamy at all, he was class for us and it was the knacker Souness that got rid of him.

Bellamy was vital to those teams 01-04. No coincidence that we fell off majorly once Souness got rid of him. Robert as well.

Ex Pro’s are annoying. Most of them d-ride the biggest club they played for no matter how their time went. 

Jenas acts like a Spurs man. He’s from Nottingham and should support them more and had more success with us.  

Before the fish bowl comments Jenas got more stick than nearly every other under performing CM we’ve had bar Parker.  

Just now, Matt1892 said:

If ASM decides to leave then we will get Barnes but other than that I think we are done.

It's always been suggested we'd get a couple of major signings through the door, and maybe 2-3 lesser ones including loan options. I don't see any reason that would have changed, still expect at least two more in personally.

3 hours ago, TRon said:

Bellamy was a bit of a horrible cunt tbh, but he has always been treated as a hero, although I'm not sure that love was returned in kind. Always thought he was a bit sniffy about his time here.

Another absolute stinker of a human during his time here. I could recount a “coming together” with him and a pal of mine, highlighting his cuntishness perfectly.