NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

If he’s number one target, hope we just pay what’s wanted and get it wrapped up ASAP. Feels that Ederson / Alison could leave Man City / Liverpool for Saudi if a bid comes in, and would want a top keeper. Let’s not do the ground work and miss out at the end.  

Just now, NSG said:

Puke saying we’re after the Brexit double of DCL and Bowen

Fuck me, replacing Wilson with Calvert-Lewin would just be:

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

1 minute ago, BoSelecta said:

At this point it has to be a wind up to see how many times they can get Edwards to believe we’re interested in DCL. 

Yeah this DCL link is just silly now. Every window. There is no way we will pay the crazy sum they would want for Wood mk 2 but injured all the time.

If what Luke is saying is correct, it would be probably the most stupid thing we could do. 

He said we need to sell to buy, selling to buy players who will have questionable resale value would be pretty stupid. 

Bowen signed a 7 year deal but..... I'd wager there is a release clause.

DCL makes less sense. If he could stay fit, he's a cracking player but there's as much chance of that as there is of him sticking on a pair of levis. :lol:

Whenever I see a link to a player, first thing I do is find out who their agent it....

DCL has the same agent as.... Livramento, Barnes and Eddie Howe.

I have no doubt that Howe is a fan of DCL the player and have no doubt that the player himself would jump at the chance. 

Everton are going to want far too much for what he's worth.