NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

I'm backing Pizza Rob, and if I was you I'd be more worried why he's not announced the Tosin deal is done Jumpin' gun Jack. :pow:

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

“Leicester City youngster Kasey McAteerhas also emerged as a rumoured target for Eddie Howe, with the Foxes expected to be forced to sell the 22-year-old amid their financial struggles. The attacker is out of contract next summer, so now is the last chance to earn good money for him”

Ryan Sessegnon leaving spurs on a free after 18 months out with hamstring injuries. If we were to get rid of Targett, worthwhile picking up on a free? Be huge gamble if he’s properly broken, but still a useful squad player there if that can be changed.

Just now, Sibierski said:

Ryan Sessegnon leaving spurs on a free after 18 months out with hamstring injuries. If we were to get rid of Targett, worthwhile picking up on a free? Be huge gamble if he’s properly broken, but still a useful squad player there if that can be changed.

You answered the question yourself.

3 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

You answered the question yourself.

?. The kid showed so much promise at Fulham but totally made the wrong move at the wrong time in going to Spurs.

He'll be a solid Champo player, but he's on a wing abs and a prayer to make it at the top level.

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Think the insinuation was that Man City weren't looking to have him leave. It was his decision.

Yeah unfortunately the insinuation is incorrect though. He wasn’t offered a new contract.

1 hour ago, Toon1892 said:

Yeah unfortunately the insinuation is incorrect though. He wasn’t offered a new contract.

Oh yeah, I'm sure! I wouldn't offer a contract to someone that had concerns about getting enough opportunities either.

Just now, KaKa said:

Oh yeah, I'm sure! I wouldn't offer a contract to someone that had concerns about getting enough opportunities either.

It was based on ability. He hadn’t stepped up to City’s reserves at the age of 18. They made a decision that he wouldn’t make it.

1 minute ago, Toon1892 said:

It was based on ability. He hadn’t stepped up to City’s reserves at the age of 18. They made a decision that he wouldn’t make it.

Ah I see. Be interesting to see what he makes of himself at Newcastle then. Worse clubs to poach kids that weren't quite deemed good enough from.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ah I see. Be interesting to see what he makes of himself at Newcastle then. Worse clubs to poach kids that weren't quite deemed good enough from.

Yeah agree. His posts about City since he left them look a bit bitter. Hope he puts it behind him.

The reserves compared to the u18’s is a big step up. He hasn’t been able to score in the reserve league this season. 

The step up from the reserves to top 8 premier league football is even bigger. I think fans will have to be very patient to see him/ if we ever see him.

I think the local media have bigged him up a bit given he was a Man City youngster. Not sure how much that will help him because our fan base is now under the impression he’s amazing. We aren’t the most patient bunch.

If a lower league club is willing to take him on loan next season that may be his best route.

How good is Mamardashvili good with the ball at his feet? Massive bonus to have a keeper that is good on the ball especially when wanting to have more control in games.

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

How good is Mamardashvili good with the ball at his feet? Massive bonus to have a keeper that is good on the ball especially when wanting to have more control in games.

Not very. Seems to be his weakest attribute.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not great, not one of his strongest attributes. He is very similar to Pope in many ways, big, imposing, commanding, great shot stopper and every now and again will have a rush of blood to the head, charge out of his box and give you a heart attack.