NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

A year on… anyone still thinking we missed out on Szlob? 

Cant say I’ve been very impressed with him when watching him for Liverpool and Hungary.

Are you just basing this post off 45 mins today? How many times have you seen him play for Hungary?

He's looked good for Liverpool this season when fit

47 minutes ago, M1tche said:

100% you need 4 keepers in the training group.

If you doing any kind of match with keepers, that's 2 being used up already, then what let 1 guy just train with the coaches? The Gk that plays on match days doesn't tend to go in for shooting drills for a few days after a match day and they like to rotate 3 in those situations.

It's a good move for me

Someone has watched the Rooney/Neville Euro's show on Youtube.....😂

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Are you just basing this post off 45 mins today? How many times have you seen him play for Hungary?

Everything I've heard from Liverpool fans is that after a good start to the season he's been poor for them.

1 hour ago, LRD said:

Also gives the possibility of sending Trafford out on loan for regular playing time. He will need matches to develop. Begovic can be 2nd choice and we can recall him if injuries etc 

It’s either this, or we’ll are looking to shift Pope as well as Dubs.

His form has been on and off for Liverpool, but previous to the signing I would have pick Tonali over Szlob. I'm hoping by the end of next season I'll still be thinking the same, pretty sure we got a better player by a fair distance

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

The 45mins obviously made me think to pose the question. Mainly Liverpool TBH and I feel he hides. Nothing special for the outlay required personally. 

You think we missed out?

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

The 45mins obviously made me think to pose the question. Mainly Liverpool TBH and I feel he hides. Nothing special for the outlay required personally. 

You think we missed out?

Szob hides? If anything, I would understand people criticising him for trying to force it. Too many touches, over running it, shooting from mad angles, low percentage passes etc. As that is what I’ve noticed at times. But to say he hides is madness IMO. 

27 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Szob hides? If anything, I would understand people criticising him for trying to force it. Too many touches, over running it, shooting from mad angles, low percentage passes etc. As that is what I’ve noticed at times. But to say he hides is madness IMO. 

Maybe bad choice of words. Feel like 90mins goes by and I’ve hardly noticed him do anything of note.

Edited by LFEE

18 hours ago, Unbelievable said:

Howe sure loves to bring in players he's managed before doesn't he..?

Not all of them (thankfully). But looked at his relegated Bournemouth squad. There is a definite ‘trust what you know’ vibe. And some good players tbf.