Tino Livramento

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

It’s clear that no-one is thinking about this inside the club, it’s reckless spending. 

Trust the process man and shut up.

29 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Been a while since we had a Tino for our Champions League adventures

Tino and Gillespie. Bring on Barcelona. 

Barnes played on the left that night as well. Bring it on. :lol:

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Orphanage said:

Easy chant for this one 

Had this one down as the same as “Lets go fucking mental”

“Tino Livramento, Tino Livramento, na na na na, na na na naaaa”

With accompanying beer shower.

LB: Burn, Targett, Lewis, Dummett

RB: Trippier, Manquillo, Krafth, Ashby, Livramento

and here we thought Pardew had a hard on for full backs :lol:

Must be a case of them seeing him as the successor to Trippier and getting him in now rather than risk losing him to someone else later.

Unless we're confident of moving on 2 of Manquillo, Krafth or Ashby I wouldn't mind loaning him straight out this season to ensure he gets the amount of playing time he needs to progress.

Edited by Conjo

55 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

this is misleading. Studies were focused on modern pop songs. Plenty of music beyond them. what you could see is given the finite number of chords, there will be more and more overlap as time progresses.

FALSE!

The study analysed hundreds of thousands of songs and goes back to 1965.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep00521

"After peaking in the 1960s, timbral variety has been in steady decline to the present day, the researchers found. That implies a homogenization of the overall timbral palette, which could point to less diversity in instrumentation and recording techniques. Similarly, the pitch content of music has shriveled somewhat. The basic pitch vocabulary has remained unchanged—the same notes and chords that were popular in decades past are popular today—but the syntax has become more restricted. Musicians today seem to be less adventurous in moving from one chord or note to another, instead following the paths well-trod by their predecessors and contemporaries."

This guy has all the tools needed to become an absolutely stellar signing. Really, really hoping we can get this done as I think he's fantastic and at only 20 years old, he's only going to get immeasurably better. Super impressed with our business so far, especially with the ffp restraints.

10 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I wouldn't mind loaning him straight out this season to ensure he gets the amount of playing time he needs to progress.

Absolutely no chance of this ever happening when Trippier turns 33 soon.

Seems like he is keen to join as the negotiations keep going on, could never be sure about that as on paper he would be backup for now and must be desperate for minutes after missing last season almost completely.

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Absolutely no chance of this ever happening when Trippier turns 33 soon.

I don't think so either. I just don't see him getting the playing time he needs with Howe being reluctant to rotate the defence and with three other right backs knocking on his door to get some time on the field too unless we manage to shift or loan out at least two of them.