Harvey Barnes

khay

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Graeme seems to be a highly highly respected and known person in football circles from what I gathered yesterday. 

Guessing a lot of it comes from being involved with England.

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Graeme seems to be a highly highly respected and known person in football circles from what I gathered yesterday. 

Kinda glad that weird outrage on here surrounding him and demanding him to be sack died off. 

2 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Kinda glad that weird outrage on here surrounding him and demanding him to be sack died off. 

It was just PTSD from the former owner. Sack everyone and then sack them again for good measure.

He looks a confident lad, and he seemed to be on the same wavelength as the rest of the team despite having not even trained with them. Think he'll be great for us from the off. 

Basically, even at 40mish, an almost zero-risk signing. Still young at 25 but loads of experience, played all his football in England, scored and assisted loads for Leicester even as their star faded over the past couple of years, level-headed lad and now at a club where the level of fitness training, coaching and tactical awareness will surely improve him 10-20%. A turbo-charged version of what we saw of him last season is the potential and that is pretty exciting.

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What the fuck is going on at West Ham, think they’re going to have a horrid season

Dinosaur manager that can only work with a very specific type of player.

Ownership too weak to stick by a more modern setup and approach and so always end up running back to Dino managers when there's a wobble.

Complete and utter mess.

No joke, a couple of weeks back played golf at my local course (now living in west London) and was surprised to see David Sullivan turned up with another guy from West Ham in a buggy behind us. We were on foot so let them overtake us , and he then shanked the ball straight into the water.

Edited by Ronson333

4 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

No joke, a couple of weeks back played golf at my local course (now living in west London) and was surprised to see David Sullivan turned up with another guy from West Ham in a buggy behind us. We were on foot so let them overtake us , and he then shanked the ball straight into the water.

I'm gonna sleep well knowing this, Thanks 

Guest reefatoon
6 hours ago, astraguy said:

I'm gonna sleep well knowing this, Thanks 

I got no sleep at all. Just kept thinking about him shanking it in the water.

7 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Did he play? Has he gotten a lot of minutes in pre season? Looked fit and sharp?

I'm guessing since you watched the game (based on the game thread) and you know half the team are playing tomorrow you are posting this for a reaction?