Harvey Barnes

khay

10 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Im not judging him differently. So far though there seems a glaring difference in impact between starting and being subbed on. Some players are just like that. I’m asking the question is Barnes one of them?

He's shown time and time again he is a deserved starter throughout his career.

8 minutes ago, Aiston said:

He's shown time and time again he is a deserved starter throughout his career.

Yeah but when he’s  showing it is that after coming off the bench? [emoji38]

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Yeah but when he’s  showing it is that after coming off the bench? [emoji38]

Perhaps let the lad have a long run in the side, without being the first one to be subbed all the time aswell, to find out? 

I can imagine any player finding it more difficult to get into a rhythm when you know you know you’re not trusted as much as others even though you’ve never had a proper run in the side.

He scored a superb goal vs Spurs and did as good as anyone else in general play yet was dropped the next game. It’s frustrating because I see don’t necessarily  see the the likes of Murphy & Gordon being judged on the same standards.

Edited by timnufc22

13 hours ago, nemtizz said:

Wild guess but if he doesn't cut inside and finesse it top bins he has zero impact.

He was trying to go outside yesterday, which is good otherwise he becomes too predictable. But he hasn't produced much when he's done it yet, all his impact stuff has been cutting inside.