Harvey Barnes

khay

Still don't really get Romano. He's only posting that because of the Telegraph article. Unless he has contacts within Leicester or Newcastle.. But I very much doubt that. 

But then he gets a hell of a lot correct, basing it from just the telegraph though? Risky. 

It is interesting to see how the squad is shaping up going into that new season. Almiron and Murphy to cover the right, ASM and Barnes to cover the left, along with Wilson and Isak up top, with Gordon able to slot in anywhere gives us plenty of options across the front three.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

It is interesting to see how the squad is shaping up going into that new season. Almiron and Murphy to cover the right, ASM and Barnes to cover the left, along with Wilson and Isak up top, with Gordon able to slot in anywhere gives us plenty of options across the front three.

Still a glaring weakness on the right hand side mind.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we play some other formations next season as well. Pretty sure I read we were the team who lined up in the same formation most last season. Teams will work it out, they always do.

Still, I thought signing Gordon would have put this in the bin but maybe there’s plans for Gordon to be a more central player. All the wide players can play either side to various levels too which will be handy for changing things up in game.

Barnes is very much a wide forward. Really great production as a goal getter from wide. Done it for a number of years now in the Prem and is still a good age.

Not always the easiest on the eye, but love the production. Really good signing for what seems a pretty fair price.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'd be canny dissapointed if we didn't sign a right winger/forward mind

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Wondering what this does to Isak if Wilson starts or if Wilson just fully becomes a bench player this season?

We shouldn’t be wasting Isak on the left. He will be the main striker, Wilson will still get plenty of game time.

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Wondering what this does to Isak if Wilson starts or if Wilson just fully becomes a bench player this season?

No doubt in my mind that Isak is number 1 striker. Love Wilson mind, but Isak is next level and our future