Harvey Barnes

khay

On 12/03/2024 at 06:36, RobsonsWonderland said:

Tonali was betting in secret... Without a crystal ball I'm not sure how much the club could have done? 

Yep. It’s beyond tedious now.

• 3 weeks later...

Said it earlier in the thread, he's a bit of a one trick pony and can look poor when he's not on form in front of goal, but he wins you games when he's on it. Lethal. 

Just now, Andy said:

Said it earlier in the thread, he's a bit of a one trick pony and can look poor when he's not on form in front of goal, but he wins you games when he's on it. Lethal. 

He’s defo more than a finisher - when fully fit you will see the other aspects to his game 

3 minutes ago, Mikky said:

He’s defo more than a finisher - when fully fit you will see the other aspects to his game 

My brother is a Leicester fan and I've watched quite a bit of him, for me he's always been prone to drifting in and out over 90 minutes, especially when he's off form. He's more than a finisher in that he also has great movement (particularly with a give and go), but when he isn't "on it" he can sometimes be anonymous, he isn't ever going to dribble past four players or work as hard as someone like Gordon/Almiron defensively. 

I think over time he will sometimes split opinion because of this in the same way someone like Laurent Robert used to. 

We bought him for end product and he's delivering on that so far imo. 

11 minutes ago, Andy said:

He wins games when he's not on it. Sort of player who could do nothing, but then score a goal out of nothing like that.