Rangers 1-2 Newcastle United (18/07/2023)

6 minutes ago, QatarMag said:

Atmosphere in the away was terrible 

Flat after half time. Nee drink in the ground and a large part of the away end seemed to visibly slump into their hangover

25 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Reading the match thread and there’s a Mackem in there calling us worse than shit, accusing us of murdering people etc…..the usual shite. The Gers fans aren’t having any of it. :lol: 

Ha, history repeating. A couple of them had a FTM flag at McCoist's testimonial. Got it taken off them by stewards and shushed by the Rangers fans.

Further similarities in the scoreline and the gulf between us and the mackems.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Ha, history repeating. A couple of them had a FTM flag at McCoist's testimonial. Got it taken off them by stewards and shushed by the Rangers fans.

Further similarities in the scoreline and the gulf between us and the mackems.

Noticed a load of their lot on Twitter have got St George flags with one of the quadrants a Union Jack and the Rangers badge on there.

Desperate to be liked, the sad bastards 

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

If NUFC rock up to Sydney I still wouldn’t go and pay daft money to watching them - a lad I work with paid over $100AUD for a Liverpool game a while ago.  Yet he still hasn’t arsed himself to attend a single A-League game.  I’d rather watch low-quality competitive football than superstars playing a warm up. 

This drives me fucking mad. The number of people in Oz who won't go to AL games because it's not the EPL.

The quality is good enough, and the salary cap means that all teams are even-ish (or should be) so nearly all games are competitive. Can't beat match day at Central Coast.

Idiots don't know what they're missing.

Anyway, rant over. Glad to see the Geordies are shaping well for the season.

Match thread on Follow Follow was a decent read, plenty of praise for our performance and certain players. Seem a decent-ish bunch on there. They really don't like Anthony Gordon too much though

"Anthony Gordon is a sleekit rat lady's front bottom" was one of the nicer descriptions, God knows what it means like :lol:

5 minutes ago, Coastie said:

This drives me fucking mad. The number of people in Oz who won't go to AL games because it's not the EPL.

The quality is good enough, and the salary cap means that all teams are even-ish (or should be) so nearly all games are competitive. Can't beat match day at Central Coast.

Idiots don't know what they're missing.

Anyway, rant over. Glad to see the Geordies are shaping well for the season.

I’m with you 100%.  It’s infuriating at times - lads in my office sneering at attending a local professional game as if it’s beneath them.

Competition is what makes football fun - and I’d watch any competitive game anywhere on the planet before chucking huge wedges over for exhibition football 

You fukn lads are welcome anytime…

always liked Newcastle since watching wee asprilla flip around like a slinky on a set of stairs when I was a wee boy. 

your travelling support tonight was an absolute credit to your club and your city. Seen nothing but absolute respect and kindship from u lads that travelled up. 

so much so I decided to join this forum, and pay a greater interest in how ur season goes….

ur an absolute fukkn sleeping giant of a club, that’s been snoring for too many DECADES… 

go out and smash it this season, one piece of silverware AT LEAST

(joining, the security question is “what is Alan shearers number… I typed ‘whatever the fuck he wants’ lol”

RULE BRITANNIA 

2 hours ago, Donut said:

image.thumb.png.b0db7fad6ab78bd627fc9b81e9ae226c.png

That Rangers forum has a lot of miserable bastards posting. Giving me RTG vibes. This lad calls them out :)

Ur fkkn waaay wrong… let me explain. A small section were upset we spent the few million building NEH instead of putting it to players… u might not understand, but up here, if we don’t win the league, absolutely everything is in the firing line… 

4 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Match thread on Follow Follow was a decent read, plenty of praise for our performance and certain players. Seem a decent-ish bunch on there. They really don't like Anthony Gordon too much though

"Anthony Gordon is a sleekit rat lady's front bottom" was one of the nicer descriptions, God knows what it means like :lol:

Lady’s front bottom is an auto correct from well… I’m sure u can figure it out

stars with F ends with anny

Edited by RangersJay

4 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Noticed a load of their lot on Twitter have got St George flags with one of the quadrants a Union Jack and the Rangers badge on there.

Well u can just fk off and join Norway or Denmark or whateva 

9 hours ago, Danh1 said:

definitely the weird half of Glasgow, like.

image.thumb.png.b832db3de313f9eb9311f6daaadffe7f.png

5 hours ago, RangersJay said:

You fukn lads are welcome anytime…

always liked Newcastle since watching wee asprilla flip around like a slinky on a set of stairs when I was a wee boy. 

your travelling support tonight was an absolute credit to your club and your city. Seen nothing but absolute respect and kindship from u lads that travelled up. 

so much so I decided to join this forum, and pay a greater interest in how ur season goes….

ur an absolute fukkn sleeping giant of a club, that’s been snoring for too many DECADES… 

go out and smash it this season, one piece of silverware AT LEAST

(joining, the security question is “what is Alan shearers number… I typed ‘whatever the fuck he wants’ lol”

RULE BRITANNIA 

No thanks mate 

Cracking day out with the youngun like she loved it. Total different experience an away game compared to a home even if it was flat (expected for a friendly tbf)

Rangers fans were all sound walking round the stadium. Fella even gave her a couple of pin badges

24 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Loved Ibrox, felt like a proper football stadium. Glasgow seems a great city, similar to Newcastle. Their metro system is miles better mind

One of the great music cities imo. I miss it a bit.