Newcastle United 5-1 Aston Villa - 12/08/23

Disco

Just now, Stifler said:

Should have brought her home and put on the highlights for her. She would have been wet & ready for you after that.

Haha true, we're first one if I can make sense of new graphics, might go back out after lol

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I still think Villa are a good team, they will give a few sides a good hiding this season

I thought they looked solid for 50-55 mins then the Mags mauled them. Can we grab a point from City? I can't wait.

Squad depth is really good

Bench today 

Dubravka - Lascelles - Livramento - Targett - Longstaff - Anderson - Murphy - Barnes - Wilson

Not on bench 

Karius - Willock - Miley - new CB - Ritchie - Dummett

People were standing up and singing in the posh seats, quite encouraging tbh.

We fucking destroyed them..was a Villa fan behind me who celebrated when they scored so i made sure i celebrated in his face when we scored the second, he left after the third went in.

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

I still think Villa are a good team, they will give a few sides a good hiding this season

There were large spells today where they looked really good tbh and caused us bother.

Fell apart completely after Ming's injury and fatty Tielemans coming into midfield. High line was murdered and Emery will have to change that up IMO, just too easy to exploit.

Edited by ponsaelius