Manchester City vs. Newcastle United: 19/08/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

25 minutes ago, Maineblue said:

Hi guys great win for your boys yesterday, and it’s going to be a cracking game at our place next week. It could go either way coz we’re still very early in the season, but I think City will just edge it being it’s our first home game.

Hello and welcome, well normally I’d be shitting my pants but I’m a bit more hopeful mate . Are you going?

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Hello and welcome, well normally I’d be shitting my pants but I’m a bit more hopeful mate . Are you going?

Yeah will definitely be there in the South Stand, I’m hopeful City can scrape a win but you guys have a very dangerous team and Kev is out for us so I take nothing for granted, it could go either way tbh.

3 minutes ago, Maineblue said:

Yeah will definitely be there in the South Stand, I’m hopeful City can scrape a win but you guys have a very dangerous team and Kev is out for us so I take nothing for granted, it could go either way tbh.

Welcome! Do you think Stones Will be back? 

Welcome @Maineblue ! I think this is the best time really to play you, early in the season before the machine gets truly rolling and you steam over everyone. Plus KDB being out is a big bonus. However as this is City's first home game of the season, it's going to be incredibly difficult, but not impossible. Potentially a fascinating game.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Morning mate do you think Eyal Berkovic would get into this current City side with KDB out injured?

What a player he was, maybe a toss up between him and Foden for that centre midfield role

8 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Welcome @Maineblue ! I think this is the best time really to play you, early in the season before the machine gets truly rolling and you steam over everyone. Plus KDB being out is a big bonus. However as this is City's first home game of the season, it's going to be incredibly difficult, but not impossible. Potentially a fascinating game.

Couldn’t agree more, this is why it’ll be a very close game.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Him and Ali Benarbia. I also remember Michael Tarnet scoring a 35 yard free kick away to Blackburn. 

Fantastic days them mate and especially away at Blackburn where we got promoted back to the epl

Now that we have the Villa result on the board this seems like actually a good time to play these.

Hopefully they'll not be in full flow yet and we can cause them some real problems.

Them travelling and playing on Wednesday is great too.

They're still an absolute machine of course and the most likely result is probably a loss... but after yesterday I'm inclined to think we'll hammer them :lol: