Lewis Hall

Paully

6 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Therefore have wasted a lot of money for a player who isn't trusted

It's difficult but we just have to take the long term perspective and hope for the best. In a sense, there's no great loss as we haven't exactly paid Chelsea anything yet - so it's not a case of saying we could have had someone else in instead.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

We didn’t spend owt on Hall in the summer. 

The obligation means we’ve tied up a chunk of FFP capacity for a few years. He’ll come good but current circumstances mean we need people playing not ornaments.

2 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Are we sure that the obligation to buy clause doesnt include a minimum amount of games? 

Cant understand not giving him some minutes when Trippier is clearly done for. 

Howe left Livramento on the bench against Wolves for 90 minutes. If a player isn’t trusted - he’s not getting minutes.  Howe has proved that time and again. 

I don’t expect to see Hall until Chelsea. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Howe left Livramento on the bench against Wolves for 90 minutes. If a player isn’t trusted - he’s not getting minutes.  Howe has proved that time and again. 

I don’t expect to see Hall until Chelsea. 

Where he can't play?

Trippier needs a rest. Tino at RB & Hall at LB at the weekend please.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Where he can't play?

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Where he can't play?

Hall is not starting a league game if Trippier and Livra are fit. He probably won’t even get off the bench. 

image.thumb.png.6c7bf99da469369996ff430de4134567.png

If you pay attention to Eddie’s moves, none of this is surprising. 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Hall is not starting a league game if Trippier and Livra are fit. He probably won’t even get off the bench. 

image.thumb.png.6c7bf99da469369996ff430de4134567.png

If you pay attention to Eddie’s moves, none of this is surprising. 

Trippier isnt injured, but he's not fit.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

And he can play against Chelsea in the league cup.  That silly rule only applies to the PL to my knowledge. Could be wrong. 

I didn't know that, thought it was all comps.

It all comes down to the terms of the loan, as far as I know. He could be still out if Chelsea have stipulated it.

In UEFA games I believe it's not possible for any restrictions - as international loand are viewed effectively the same as transfers. Hence Courtois playing for Atletico.

Edited by ponsaelius

I've wondered about this one like, not sure why he's not getting a look in at this point. 

edit: not as a starter btw, just wondering why he's not getting a run out even as a sub... unless he's not fit/match fit? 

Edited by Wilson

41 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I've wondered about this one like, not sure why he's not getting a look in at this point. 

edit: not as a starter btw, just wondering why he's not getting a run out even as a sub... unless he's not fit/match fit? 

Just not trusted.  Howe’s not one to bring someone on just for fresh legs unless we are 2 or 3 up.  It’s not long ago Livra was getting 0 minutes in the league week in week out. He wasn’t trusted at that point - despite great performances in the league cup. 

Hall has underwhelmed in his opportunities so I don’t blame him either in this instance. Miley’s jumped ahead of him at CM too.