Lewis Hall

Paully

26 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

The idea that Eddie's engineered new signing and kid Lewis Hall into a sacrificial pariah :lol: He's probably a bit of an odd guy but he's not a fucking psychopath.

They all form a circle around him in training and throw bits of animal shit at him as a bonding exercise :lol:

Not sure how people can read a post about Fraser being the 'Scottish Messi' and a devious plot by Howe to buy a 35m 18 year old voodoo doll and take it at face value :lol: 

59 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

The idea that Eddie's engineered new signing and kid Lewis Hall into a sacrificial pariah :lol: He's probably a bit of an odd guy but he's not a fucking psychopath.

No one said signed to be the pariah. But he has become one for some reason.

16 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

I reckon he's not as developed as we thought he was when we bought him.

Nah, that doesn't seem plausible. He definitely just bought him to put him in his place.

20 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Gordon started 4 matches last season, Hall has started 1 in a much more competitive position. Regardless it didn't stop the complaining about Gordon's lack of goals and assists (I remember the amount of times it had to be brought up that he'd put it on a plate for Wilson a few times only for him to miss), and the same "what's the point in signing him if we're not going to play him?" point being made. 

And again, no one is being told to keep their mouth shut, I just wonder why they don't in those circumstances, or at least be a bit more patient and open minded when we know what Howe's like now.

Gordon played in pretty much every game he was available for. Him and ASM off the bench was a common sub that helped us a lot. 

Gordon was coming into a winning team so it was hard to break up. 

he's not playing for 1 of 2 reasons:

1, Howe thinks he's not ready

2, We dont fancy him at all.

whichever one is true then he's right not getting many minutes. If that changes he'll play

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Interested in peoples views on this. If you where given the choice of keeping him this summer for the reported £35 million, or sending him back what would you pick ?

Send him back, not a reflection on him or his ability but I don’t think we can afford 35m for a player who isn’t ready to play. 

Get back the 35 million, looks way overpriced based on minutes we have seen...

If Eddie is also very apprehensive in playing him, that speaks volumes

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Interested in peoples views on this. If you where given the choice of keeping him this summer for the reported £35 million, or sending him back what would you pick ?

Keep him, seen bright moments from him so far (Man Utd cup game)

I think in years to come he will be excellent for us

Any chance this could be a Baldrick style cunning plan to get his price down?

Don't play him, say he is a crap trainer, tell Chelsea he is not worth £35m but we will do you a favour and take him off your hands for £15m and next season he suddenly turns into Maldini mk2?.