Lewis Hall

Paully

I thought he did well when he came on. Got involved right away, eager to make his mark, showed some good, decisive touches. 

I don't think Eddie's got any choice but to play him now.

33 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Look forward to not seeing him play a single minute against Everton 🙄

Reading this comment makes me feel sorry for you bro. Go out get some air

Delighted for him like but Wham were all over the place. 
Need to see him have a few good games before knowing if he’s significantly improved.

Just now, Lotus said:

Delighted for him like but Wham were all over the place. 
Need to see him have a few good games before knowing if he’s significantly improved.

I think you're absolutely right that he probably looked a lot better due to the circumstances of West Ham having already keeled over and let us do whatever we wanted until the ball was inside their goal area. But he has to play in order to show what he can do and the performance today hopefully gives him that opportunity.

1 hour ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I think we need to be a bit careful around expectations with him still but his time has come to get in the XI. Playing wing back against City and coming on against a West Ham with, imo, some questionable fitness is one thing. 

He's undoubtedly a very talented footballer though. Really, really looking forward to seeing more of him.

The expectation for me has always been the same. The guy can play football, we need players in the team who can receive the ball, be press resistant and move it forward to break lines. You will get some bad games due to his age, but overall it will be net benefit.

Krafth coming on over him today, meaning Tino was moved to left back so the threat disappeared from RB was a joke. So many over hit crosses from Krafth.  

Shit that we have so many injuries. Meaning he might finally get a start. But the blessing in disguise is that we might see him get some games. 

Thought he was really good today. Albeit against a team that had no desire to attack for the whole time he was on. 

8 minutes ago, 80 said:

Nice photo :) Good of them to make him the centerpiece.

Bruno knows Hall bossed it when he came on

10 minutes ago, 80 said:

Nice photo :) Good of them to make him the centerpiece.

Hopefully it makes he feel like he belongs here! 

2 minutes ago, duo said:

Bruno knows Hall bossed it when he came on

Saying that, the last time he singled out a left back, Targett's career totally died :lol:

If Lascelles, Trippier, Tino, Almiron, Gordon are all unavailable i dont think he has any choice than to start Hall. 

We dont have any other defenders. Murphy could go down to RB, but he is the only RW we have atm.

He’s tidy as fuck on the ball. Started the move and then got up the pitch to put the cross in for one of our decent chances. Was it Longstaff’s, or was that Miggy’s cross/pass? 

Touch is very good. 

I've always been impressed with him on the ball going back to when he first featured for Chelsea and even in the brief moments for us

However today was the first time I was really impressed with him defensively, he was strong and pounced on whoever was on that left side not giving them time or space

I hope he can now get a good run in the side and stake a claim to be starting from next season

My pet theory is that his lack of game time has to do with the fee only being certain amount of he starts enough games and we’ll begin starting him when he can’t reach that number. 

His overlapping run when Gordon put him in and he nearly set up Isak for the 3-3 is exactly what we have been missing in a LB for years. If he gets better with his defensive positioning and IQ of when to go forward and when to be safe, he could have just as much potential as Tino. 

would be amazing if Chelsea gifted us our fullbacks for the next decade in an attempt to dodge FFP. Poetic justice. Especially if James stays crocked and Mattsen doesn’t work out for them.