AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

28 minutes ago, FrenchWilliam said:

Newcastle’s manager is so paranoid about the Serie A club spying on his preparations that he has exploited a Uefa loophole and made a special request to train on Tyneside rather than at San Siro on Monday before flying to Italy, says mackem Louise Taylor

37 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

:lol: I know some of the old school managers like Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley used to be a bit paranoid about being spied on at European away games, I assumed that sort of suspicion does along time ago.

In this day and age what is Howe even worried that they're going to find out. It's no big secret how we're going to line up. At absolute worst the bibs are giving up info on a couple marginal team selections. 

33 minutes ago, oldtype said:

In this day and age what is Howe even worried that they're going to find out. It's no big secret how we're going to line up. At absolute worst the bibs are giving up info on a couple marginal team selections. 

Maybe there's some reason to worry, I have no idea. But I think this is much more about treating it like another game. The occasion got to us at Wembley. This could too and I think he's reacting to that. Louise Taylor will do anything to negatively slant a Newcastle story.

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Any good/cheap TNT deals? Suppose I could just it for a month. 

£20 a month if you’re with BT for internet I think, could cancel it straight away once you’ve got your use.

For the money be better getting in a pub, glass of pop or beer and watch for the cost of getting there.