AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

Can honestly say that I'd made peace with us never playing Champions League football again in my lifetime before the takeover. Which was a little depressing as I was 32 at the time. Feels surreal to see this thread, and be on the verge of us going to Milan. Absolutely cannot wait, and hope everyone actually going has a fucking class time

I’m going to guess we’ll be playing in the Saudi strip for this?

Can’t play in black & white because of Milan’s black stripes, and I’m going to guess the blue away strip will be too dark/similar to Milan’s home shirt?

Think the way City play with Alvarez behind Haaland should be the blue print for us going forward.

Isak looks far more suited to a free role in a 4-2-3-1 and we should build the team around a talent like him.

I can see why we can’t due to managing Wilson’s fitness across the season, however a double pivot of Bruno and Tonali with the following would transform the way we attack.

Gordon-Isak-Barnes/Anderson

Wilson

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m going to guess we’ll be playing in the Saudi strip for this?

Can’t play in black & white because of Milan’s black stripes, and I’m going to guess the blue away strip will be too dark/similar to Milan’s home shirt?

You would think so, but I would prefer home strip with white shorts and socks like when we played Inter.