Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 27/09/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup 3rd Round (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Dubravka

Livramento   Lascelles   Burn   Hall

Tonali   Miley   Anderson

Murphy                            Almiron

Isak

Is what I feel we'll see. Feel like we may play Burn again (at CB) given we have more depth at fullback than CB, and he can be rested at the weekend ahead of PSG.

2 minutes ago, Bellars said:

Dubravka

Livramento   Lascelles   Burn   Hall

Tonali   Miley   Anderson

Murphy                            Almiron

Isak

Is what I feel we'll see. Feel like we may play Burn again (at CB) given we have more depth at fullback than CB, and he can be rested at the weekend ahead of PSG.

Think that’s a bit too much rotation for Howe’s liking. I would be surprised if we saw Hall and Livramento both start the same game for us anytime soon

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t who they referees are TBH, haven’t a clue if he’s good or bad. 

Watched him referee Millwall v Leeds the other week and he seemed so averse to cards that he wouldn't send one to his own Nan at Christmas time.

A couple of players must have done 4-5 fouls and had 2 or even 3 "last warnings".

We don’t need to make mass changes, we made 4 against Sheffield United so a similar sort of number keeps some consistency, then make similar changes again against Burnley.

I would take out Burn, Schar, Bruno, Barnes and Wilson and bring in Lascelles, Hall, Tonali, Murphy and Isak.

Pope

Trippier    Lascelles    Botman    Hall

Longstaff   Tonali   Anderson 

Almiron                            Murphy

Isak

7 hours ago, SteV said:

You can forward on to someone else up to an hour before ko. Not sure what the deadline is for selling back to the club?

I have tried using the tool to sell it - it's a bit useless.  Doesn't really explain what happens/how you know if it's been sold.  Also kept coming up with an error but it seems to have recorded my request.  But I want to go rather than leave it unsold but not sure if I can...?

6 minutes ago, duo said:

I have tried using the tool to sell it - it's a bit useless.  Doesn't really explain what happens/how you know if it's been sold.  Also kept coming up with an error but it seems to have recorded my request.  But I want to go rather than leave it unsold but not sure if I can...?

Tbh I’m not sure if you can reclaim it once you put it up for sale?

Probably have to check the T&C’s if you can find them

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Tbh I’m not sure if you can reclaim it once you put it up for sale?

Probably have to check the T&C’s if you can find them

sussed it out - you can cancel the sale upto the point it's sold

2 minutes ago, duo said:

sussed it out - you can cancel the sale upto the point it's sold

Good to know 👍

Tbh if you want to sell a ticket for any match, you’re better off just posting it in the Tickets section on here. Someone will take it at FV and you just need to transfer it over to them.