Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester City (27/09/23)

Disco

Man City are nowhere near as good as we are making them look. We've got three or four players who look scared shitless of the ball and it's affecting the others who started off well.

Howe needs to put a rocket up their arse and tell them to grow a pair and get at them.

1 minute ago, maybe_next_year said:

Tonali had 3 Man City players on him there. Yes his touch was poor but it was an absolutely awful decision to pass to him in the first place. 

Yes but its still the third or fourth time he clumsy the ball away. Im not complaining, the game doesnt matter to me, but hes been turbo shit.

Just now, Theregulars said:

I haven’t written him off, just said I don’t see what some members see in him. The players Man City have out tonight are not best team in the world. Miley’s first touch looks poor and he’s losing his marker frequently. Perfectly reasonable to judge the performance.

Fair enough.  I've seen enough to think he has a lot of potential.  Judging his performance tonight is fine, but to say you don't see what people see in him based on one performance is harsh in the extreme - unless you are basing that on his cameo against Chelsea and his pre season too?