LCR4: Manchester United vs. Newcastle United - 01/11/23 @ 20:15 (Sky Sports)

16 minutes ago, TBG said:

Dubs

Krafth Dummett Burn Targett

Joelinton

Tino                                 Hall

Almiron  Schar

Gordon 

Who doesn't love a team with six full backs! 

I wasn't too upset about City losing to Newcastle in the previous round till I saw the draw and the chance to humiliate u****d twice in a week. But I hope you batter them, beware of Fernandes moaning at the ref and i hope your seats aren't under the parts of the roof where the rain leaks in. 

5 hours ago, BonesJones said:

Sympathy for a club that ruined many a Newcastle fans younger years? Nah fuck that.

Was gonna say. All’s fair in love and war. I will always feel sorry for fans of a club that is being run into the ground by its owners, but when those fans have had decades of success and money and joy and (as is their right) rub it in your faces on the regular then it softens the sympathy a little. 

7 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Honestly it will be one of the highlights of the season when this fucking team sheet is announced. 

It’ll be like being in a time warp Dummett, Ritchie and Krath.

Almost like the takeover never happened.

Edited by Whitley mag

23 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Was gonna say. All’s fair in love and war. I will always feel sorry for fans of a club that is being run into the ground by its owners, but when those fans have had decades of success and money and joy and (as is their right) rub it in your faces on the regular then it softens the sympathy a little. 

Had that from them for 30+ years. They can have it back now. For the rest of my life I want them to be playing Tranmere Rovers if not Torquay United at a crumbling O.T. in front of 3,000 people and a dog.  No, not the dog, can't do with cruelty to animals. 

5 minutes ago, toonraider said:

Pope 

Livramento     Lascelles      Dummett     Targett

Longstaff   Joelinton   Hall 

Almiron   Gordon   Willock

My guess to lineup Eddie may send out. 

Close to what I think aswell. I'd have Richie in instead of Longstaff give him a rest. 

33 minutes ago, andycap said:

Close to what I think aswell. I'd have Richie in instead of Longstaff give him a rest. 

Yeah, Ritchie for Longstaff and the rest is probably what I think. It's probably stronger than I would have liked, but probably just about the right balance between giving some key players some much needed rest ahead of Arsenal and Dortmund, and not completely sacking the match off.