Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Someone mentioned Hotel du vin, but can’t confirm. 

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Someone mentioned Hotel du vin, but can’t confirm. 

They are….Huge queues of people when I arrived to try and get in the Travelodge next door😀

34 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I'd start Sandro, Bruno and Longstaff tomorrow. 

I'm happy to go with Andersen, Bruno and Longstaff if there's even the slightest doubt about Tonali's fitness. Save the touch and go players for West Ham.

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

No issue with Anderson starting as well, I think he's 100% proving himself and the more minutes are showing he's got a bright future at PL level. 

Anderson might be inexperienced, but he's got ability, and you know he'll be right up for it. I reckon he'd do well tomorrow.

I concur, I'd rather see the same line up as Burnley against PSG and then ring the changes for West Ham, when we know Gordon is missing. Back 4 the same...

PSG:

Bruno

Longstaff             Anderson

Miggy                               Gordon

Isak

West Ham:

Bruno

Longstaff               Tonali

Murphy                            Joelinton 

Wilson

Just rest Joelinton, no good risking him when he could be fully fit again for West Ham. We'll need him for that with Gordon being out.

Team picks itself really with perhaps the small issue of Anderson or Tonali in the middle.

Pope

Tripps   Lascelles   Schar    Burn

Longstaff    Bruno   Anderson 

Almiron    Isak    Gordon

My god. What a clampit Lee Ryder is.

His big moment to ask an important question about us playing in the Champions league against PSG and what does he ask?

He asks him about the Burnley result. :lol: 

Luis Enrique's comments in full were pretty interesting. I don't love him as a manager but he's a good talker. Spoke about how no one could possibly say Newcastle shouldn't be a favorite based on everything we've done last year and this year. Said he expected an incredible and hostile atmosphere and that he was jealous of his players for getting to play at SJP (what he said was one of the most unique places in all of European football). 

I bet all the kids going tomorrow night are absolutely buzzing to see Mbappe out there. This is what its all about. Two years ago we were on another nose dive to the Championship and now we've a Champions League night with PSG coming up, fucking class.