Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Are the Gremlins really allowing the Frenchies to walk all over their own back yard?

I know you're taking the piss

But the welcome we will get over there in a few weeks won't be as friendly as they have got here like.

1 minute ago, jack j said:

I know you're taking the piss

But the welcome we will get over there in a few weeks won't be as friendly as they have got here like.

Word might get around but I definitely wouldn't expect it. Thats basically what happened with Antwerp and Bilbao. Turned into trying to outdo the others hospitality. But the amount of them and the actual hooliganistic element in France that is underestimated here, makes it forlorn I reckon.

Dortmund would be the best bet by far for that experience.

Find it embarrassing. Our city should be welcoming these teams and fans.

If it's our lot instigating then it's shameful. Will probably just be lads who aren't even going to the match and just there to get some fulfilment on their lives

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Dying on my arse after a few back to back nights of awful sleep courtesy of my 14-month old. Going to be in the standing section in two hours, what’s the best legal pick me up that’s not coffee?

Get a few jagers down you.

Just now, joeyt said:

If it's our lot instigating then it's shameful. Will probably just be lads who aren't even going to the match and just there to get some fulfilment on their lives

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here mind ffs

These have a rep of being cunts

When was the last bother in town for a premier league game ffs

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Ultras covering their faces. Don't think they're here for our hospitality