New shirt

Magpie

What we need is a really good 2nd kit, im not sure if it was our 2nd or 3rd, but during Martins' first season we had a lovely blue kit, wouldnt mind seeing something like that again. I also wouldnt mind if our home kit is mainly black or mainly white, our 2nd kit being the same but inverted. Our current home kit is largely black, invert those colours and have the same kit but largely white for the 2nd kit may have been a good idea, might be just me though :razz:

Is that the season we were in the bottom three come November?! :lol:

I dunno man but it was all about Martins :lol: scoring some class goals, banging them in for fun too. We were in Europe aswell, drew with Man Utd and had that 3-2 at White Heart Lane in the same week just after xmas. Was brilliant

yeah looking forward to hearng about it as well as new sponsers. Really liked northern rock but will welcome new sponsership and the cash injection. Cashley would be stupid to stick sports direct on the kits ESP with the ability to get some cash out of the deal. Anyone want to start having a go at mockups?

I really like our current one, sad to see it go, hope next years at least matches up to it

Weird, when it first came out loads of people (me included) were appalled, thinking it just looked terrible. But it's really grown on me and I really like the overall darkness of it.

I really like our current one, sad to see it go, hope next years at least matches up to it

Weird, when it first came out loads of people (me included) were appalled, thinking it just looked terrible. But it's really grown on me and I really like the overall darkness of it.

Yeah. I hated it at first, but it's got a real quality to it.

nufc 4 life, that was the one i wanted to quote, but it didn't so well :lol: didn't realise that all the shirts was in one picture. The design is the same as for the team that I support in Sweden.

http://www.mmsports.com/soccer-jersey/aik-home-jersey-2006-07.jpg

I've got that shirt!

I hate our current kit (its the collar and crap 'signed' NUFC that really ruin it for me) but it does seem to be a lucky shirt for me.  I can't remember the last time I wore it during a game and we lost I'm even thinking of sticking it on when I listen to us on the radio.

I hate our current kit (its the collar and crap 'signed' NUFC that really ruin it for me) but it does seem to be a lucky shirt for me.  I can't remember the last time I wore it during a game and we lost I'm even thinking of sticking it on when I listen to us on the radio.

loathe our present home strip as well, as much as loathed the "shield" strip too

both look like fucking horrible cheap & nasty shit, current one suits us down to the ground actually

nufc 4 life, that was the one i wanted to quote, but it didn't so well :lol: didn't realise that all the shirts was in one picture. The design is the same as for the team that I support in Sweden.

I've got that shirt!

Legend! Why?

I've got that shirt!

Legend! Why?

was cheap and is a smart shirt

What's annoying man due to our affiliation with Adidas is they could knock out some awesome retro clobber for us.

Exactly.

They're missing a trick by not doing so really although they never made our kit in the glory days of track jackets did they.

What's annoying man due to our affiliation with Adidas is they could knock out some awesome retro clobber for us.

Exactly.

They're missing a trick by not doing so really although they never made our kit in the glory days of track jackets did they.

Aye that was Umbro but they could still come out with something decent like has happened for a lot of other teams.