Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

1 minute ago, andycap said:

France basically play the same four lads up top doing fuck all. It's such a shame players like mbappe who is still early twenties has no workrate to his game almost like the money has gone to his head. 

It's a shame, he has the talent to be one of the greats, but I suppose that's what separates the greats from the level below them. 

6 minutes ago, andycap said:

Liverpool fans cannot bring themselves to say we'll played great atmosphere. There just jealous as owt about everything that's not about them and have to stick there oar in. There like that little fifty year old at arsenal ? with the headphones on. 

They develop a bitter hatred with a spitefulness only they can bring towards anybody who threatens them where previously there was next to no rivallry but god forbid Chelsea, Man City or ourselves ruffle their feathers and make it that bit harder for them to have everything their own way and its foaming bile and smashed coach windows.

23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Why are we still talking about Liverpool ffs :lol:

Because they have to make everything about them. A sort of collective narcissism. We should just ignore them. There are plenty of points easily rebutted in those paragraphs but honestly, why spend the energy.

9 minutes ago, andycap said:

France basically play the same four lads up top doing fuck all. It's such a shame players like mbappe who is still early twenties has no workrate to his game almost like the money has gone to his head. 

Surely he’s off to Madrid next season?

Whack him through the middle instead of Joselu and he’s got to improve in a (bit) more competitive league.

36 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The Anfield atmosphere is the biggest myth in football. Them singing YNWA a couple of minutes before KO, then again 2 minutes towards the end.

Agreed. Been to Anfield away when we played them relegation season years back and drew 2-2

Atmosphere no different than anywhere else.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It was like Enrique has done no homework on us what so ever. So vulnerable to the press.

yeah, he went down a lot in my estimations last night. The Longstaff goal was the pinnacle of their lack of research. We make that move all the time and they weren't ready for it at all. 

1 hour ago, Slim said:

Stabbings incoming for the away leg.  Think might have to wear my france debuchy shirt ha

Absolute fucking arseholes man is it that difficult to just say hard lines, fancy a beer? Why do people have to be such wankers?

38 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Why are we still talking about Liverpool ffs :lol:

More to the point, why are they talking about us? Maybe they want the match replayed hoping for a 0-0 so everyone will talk about them instead of us. :lol:

Fucking cretins, lad was just walking down the street doing fuck all and some cunt knocks his cap of and starts hoying drinks at the lad.

Honestly man what the fuck is the matter with some people.

Edited by Bally21

19 minutes ago, Elric said:

Enjoyed this, sorry if already posted:

https://youtu.be/wb9hItSGupA?si=r1xVqkith9GmB1vy

Tonali using his body to block of a PSG defender giving Bruno that extra little bit of space and time to cross for Burn well depicted in that footage is the sort of brightness and awareness that perpetuates the squad now. Its a nothing thing really but that one percent improvement in Bruno's situation could make all the difference.

7 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Fucking cretins, lad was just walking down the street doing fuck all and some cunt knocks his cap of and starts hoying drinks at the lad.

Honestly man what the fuck is the matter with some people.

It's so fucking juvenile man, bunch of bairns cosplaying as adults. During the game I'm all for fans giving each other stick verbally but before and after the game it should be friendly exchanges and common ground. Everyone should feel welcome in our city.

Edited by Dr Venkman

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

It's so fucking juvenile man, bunch of bairns cosplaying as adults. During the game I'm all for fans giving each other stick verbally but before and after the game it should be friendly exchanges and common ground. Everyone should feel welcome in our city.

Whys it acceptable during the game? Surely should be like rugby union and have an open stadium and everyone can get on

Ps he's knocked his cap off not fucking shot him

Dear me

21 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It was like Enrique has done no homework on us what so ever. So vulnerable to the press.

They played the same against nice a week or so ago and got the same treatment from them, obviously doesn't learn

8 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Tonali using his body to block of a PSG defender giving Bruno that extra little bit of space and time to cross for Burn well depicted in that footage is the sort of brightness and awareness that perpetuates the squad now. Its a nothing thing really but that one percent improvement in Bruno's situation could make all the difference.

The speed of thought and weight of the first time, outside of the foot pass back to Bruno was pure quality too.

Edited by Jackie Broon

3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

I assume the lad who recorded it and then distributed thought it was funny - can you fucking imagine.

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Whys it acceptable during the game? Surely should be like rugby union and have an open stadium and everyone can get on

Ps he's knocked his cap off not fucking shot him

Dear me

Did you read my post? I said verbals during the game, it's part of the craic. Not knocking caps off and spraying people with drinks. I'm all for open stadiums.

He's knocked his cap off and then others have sprayed them with drinks. Totally unwelcoming and unnecessarily antagonistic.