Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

Just now, Dokko said:

Love it. Running scared and we're only 2 years into recovery.

Of course they are, it’s no coincidence that FSG wanted to sell as soon as we were taken over. They absolutely loathe competition and only want to play when deck is stacked. 

Aye, this was the sight that greeted me as I came through arrivals last night...

image.thumb.png.c22e6ec3ee7005c684c9f84e49552b2b.png

image.thumb.png.a76885ae3e6d968d4c40600079bc0adf.png

Had thought about wearing my NUFC shirt to travel back, but kinda glad I didn't, as not sure how much help that one Police Officer would have been had it kicked off! 

Edited by TK-421

10 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354784.msg19108519#msg19108519

They're so bitter man :lol:

Many pages of beatiful fume. I know people call Everton the scouse mackems but it's jarring how much RAWK is like RTG.

Hope they’re going to boycott their club in disgust at all the lolly they took from Saudi over the summer? No thought not [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Wouldn’t want him, proper lazy bastard.

Longstaff might not have got the goal if he had more effort.

Was definitely his fault, he stopped chasing back 5 yards into his own half. That allowed us the space and time in the immediate build up to the goal. I mentioned to my mate that Mbappe had stopped chasing and we could be in. You simply can’t stop chasing.

11 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354784.msg19108519#msg19108519

Many pages of beatiful fume. I know people call Everton the scouse mackems but it's jarring how much RAWK is like RTG.

Drink it up. why are they so bothered? because they aren't even in the competition. We have took the position that they are 'entitled' to. They are clearly rattled, pissed off, and upset that we are in the champions league - and they....they are NOT.

Any hatred coming our way - let's feed on it.

20 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

IMG_0011.thumb.jpeg.d99fcff6be999e8ea6744cb9526904f3.jpeg

Self-Awareness Watch: Hilarious for a club that rivals Man Utd for matchday trippers from across the UK, Ireland, Nordics and Asia. 

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Self-Awareness Watch: Hilarious for a club that rivals Man Utd for matchday trippers from across the UK, Ireland, Nordics and Asia. 

Plenty of things to have a go at us for at the moment, but our fans being called plastic has got to be one of the worst takes I've seen in a very very long time :lol:

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It reads exactly like our Other Games thread imo :lol:

Tbf with Liverpool it actually does a bit :lol:

I do feel there's a level of weirdness with their perception of a unique morality, and their inability to give any praise at all.

Everton get OTT jip on here but I think most people accepted their crowd against us were fantistic when they shithoused that 1-0.

22 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Laughable :lol:

So... so bitter. 

43 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

The bitchiness man. My goodness :lol:

Hate how these so called 'big clubs' just think they're supposed to be the only ones that should always play in the Champions League.

Can't even handle missing out one year. Some idiot on there saying the Super League can't come quickly enough.

So many of these fans are just glory hunters. They don't really enjoy legitimate competition.